User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    IT JUST MATTERS OK
    Not really. Are you sure about your type?

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

my boobs
    :eek: ok, until now I had not realized that you are not this member. http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...biaxident.html

I thought he'd just changed his avatar. That'll teach me to actually read names.
    -end of thread-

Hate

I'll probably just not get hitched, ever, but if I did, it would be easiest to just find a really tall guy. Really tall guys seem to tend to be either artsy nerds (and fantastic cooks) or successful businessmen, so... it's not like all the good men are gone.
    Just exactly how tall are you Blairvoyant?

Your analysis on tall men saddens me.
    Whats the analysis on short men then?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Not really. Are you sure about your type?
    I'm sure of my socionics type, and my enneagram type. MBTI, not so much.

On that note, what size are your feet? :workout:

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    :eek: ok, until now I had not realized that you are not this member. http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...biaxident.html

I thought he'd just changed his avatar. That'll teach me to actually read names.
    LOL. There's more to that story, but no, I have really no idea who that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Just exactly how tall are you Blairvoyant?

Your analysis on tall men saddens me.
    Whats the analysis on short men then?
    lol. I just made that up. I only know about 4 guys I would consider 'really tall'.

Short men are pretty cool usually, except when they're evil. Sometimes even then.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm 6'ish.
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Yeah, it makes or breaks a man. It's hard to impress them when all they care about is how much you spent on your (hot italian leather high healed) boots.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

This thread makes me laugh.

I was out with a group of friends a few months back when this topic came up in conversation. I casually asked one of the girls in our group about it, telling her how you can tell a good bit about a guy depending on what type of shoes he wears (regularly/on a daily basis), how he fits them, in what way his laces are tied (for example, if his shoe laces are tied really tight, then he's probably a pretty tense, anxious person = my ENTJ friend), and to what degree they are dirty, and she fervently agreed with me. I was mostly being silly when I brought it up - I don't consciously go around analyzing a man's shoes. However, I think there's a some truth in it. That's not to say that I'm sworn off guys who wear crocs (even though it may hurt my soul), but I'll put it in his file for later You never know when some of those suspicions you had early on about him may creep up on you in the future.

The most interesting part of the conversation though was the guys' reaction to this theory. They were not only taken aback but they also thought we were being "frivolous" and "superficial" and assumed it meant we were judging based on the trendiness, style, and price of the shoe. We were not. I kind of think of it in the way they say you can tell a lot about a guy by the way he treats his pets. I don't know. Shoes are just that important, man

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    New Balances over Nikes.

[...] I hate Nikes and I tend to not like guys who wear these pussy-hipster shoes.
    Wow. I'm the exact opposite.

I prefer Nikes over New Balances any day.

Southern boys swear by New Balances (and Sperry's), and I just can't do it.

Hiking boots.
    Mmm, depends.

I don't like "dress shoes" on men.
    Wait. So you wouldn't date businessmen, teachers, bankers, church men, and other professionals? Ever?

Surfers/skaters can wear Rainbows sandals.

I HATE WHITE SHOES!
    Agree 100%

I lika crocs on grown men, especially colorful ones.
    Disagree 200%

Adidas I can handle, sauconys
    1) The Adidas depends on the guy who's wearing them.

2) Dear God! I haven't heard about nor seen Sauconys in the stores or on another human being in yeeeears.

Oh, I love Clarks wallabies
    Another thing Southern guys wear

Someone decided one day that Wallabies were cool and now the first step of anyone who wants to be seen as exceptionally trendy (ala Abercrombie & Fitch/Hollister) is to buy a pair. It weirds me out. They're definitely associated with the "preppy" look and style of dress down here - so much so they should come with a polo and a pair of khaki shorts. It'd be a good marketing plan.

I personally don't like them. Probably because they are so ridiculously popular here. It's similar imo to wearing a big, red sign reading "CONFORMIST SELLOUT" on your feet, but that's just me. I didn't realize things differed so much from region to region. It's rather interesting.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I am so shocked to see a shoe thread that women are interested in.

What on earth is it about shoes? I mean - really?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    I was out with a group of friends a few months back when this topic came up in conversation. I casually asked one of the girls in our group about it, telling her how you can tell a good bit about a guy depending on what type of shoes he wears (regularly/on a daily basis), how he fits them, in what way his laces are tied (for example, if his shoe laces are tied really tight, then he's probably a pretty tense, anxious person = my ENTJ friend), and to what degree they are dirty, and she fervently agreed with me. I was mostly being silly when I brought it up - I don't consciously go around analyzing a man's shoes. However, I think there's a some truth in it. That's not to say that I'm sworn off guys who wear crocs (although it may hurt my soul), but I'll put it in his file for later You never know when some of those suspicions you had early about him may creep up on you in the future.
    Hah... exactly what my female friends have been telling me... they tell me its some kind of psychological assessment thing like the way you're stating.. very well explained... I knew there was truth to this.

Wow. I'm the exact opposite.

I prefer Nikes over New Balances any day.
    Thank you... Nikes is keepin it gangsta right?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Anyone wearing Crocs becomes an object of my ridicule... if I notice them that is.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

So you seriously think women are all like "yeah I really liked him...until I saw his shoes, then it was like NO WAY"