User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    As far as I know, this is an attractive trait in a man?
    I was just listing possible things that it could mean. Mostly I'd say that's a good trait, although in some cases it can branch into being disrespectful of other people or trying to prove that they're not the boss of you and that seems immature to me.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Wow! I've never seen that before. Just the couples wearing matching track suits thing!
    I hope they fall off the log ride.

Hate

Naw. It's not really conscious. Just kind of like how many women take into account the potential person's height compared to theirs. And as it's been concluded in other threads, confidence/personality can easily overrule those factors, but they do initially go into the mix.
    So then you've concluded... that's a good thing... So a short guy with baby feet still has a shot as long as he's gangster as f*ck.. alright... cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    I could love a man in chewbacca slippers, no lie.
    oh I know you could. you're just saying that because you know I wear chewbacca slippers all the time..

There were two times specifically that this has bothered me.
    My ESTJ- he flaunts the fact that he works and buys these fantastic things for himself. He is always buying a fancy new car, nice clothes, or getting his hair highlighted... then his shoes are always the rattiest things i've ever seen. Were he not to brag about everything, this wouldn't really be a consideration.
    This begs the question for me.... What the hell are you doing hanging out with guys that highlight their hair and brag about it?
    another question some oddball told me to ask you was, "are u barefoot?"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Do you think the main motivator is not losing each other or that it looks cute, or that someone wanted to try a new sewing projects and everyone was compelled to wear it or hurt the sewer's feelings?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    Yes, and I find both behaviours annoying.

No need for exposing, as long as they are boobs, they will look at them anyway.
    True enough.

I don't see why it's annoying, though. Better to glance at my boobs when you think about sex than change the subject away from something interesting and on to why I should sleep with you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Err... why would it matter more than, say, the size of your elbow?
    If it matters to women, it's because of this urban myth.
    IT JUST MATTERS OK

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    I agree. I've met some women who were very tall, and they had a very subdued aura about them that made them seem like they thought they were inadequate.
    *raises hand*

Being taller than your boy is extremely odd. Statistically, the vast majority of relationships will have a taller male, and brains are great at subconsciously coming up with rules from statistical trends and applying them to judgements of character.

I'm already fishing on the shallow end of the bell curve by being INTP (or whatever)... being tall too doesn't help.

I've also met many guys who had a very radiant aura about them even though they were shorter than average. I think we make our own fortune, and all superficial aspects can be overcome. They're still there, but they can be outweighed, and it is quite possible to let them weigh you down by stocking to much significance in them.
    It's true. I usually don't notice, but when I'm in a social situation with lots of people I don't know, I get hyper-sensitive to things like body language and judgements... and even though I have that 'inadequate' posture, people are still affected by my height.
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Juice, what do you have to worry about with ENFJ charm and good looks on your side? You don't even need to be a tough guy.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    oh I know you could. you're just saying that because you know I wear chewbacca slippers all the time..
    Bitch, what did i tell you in that wallpost? :snaps:
    Yea.. i'm so not hardcore enough to snap at anyone

This begs the question for me.... What the hell are you doing hanging out with guys that highlight their hair and brag about it?
    another question some oddball told me to ask you was, "are u barefoot?"
    Dude you don't even know. I knew him before the highlights, i swear! ...i think He's been excommunicated for at least a year. It's crazy what young and naive people will tolerate.
    Ahem.. some oddball? What? My etnies do not approve.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post

*raises hand*

Being taller than your boy is extremely odd. Statistically, the vast majority of relationships will have a taller male, and brains are great at subconsciously coming up with rules from statistical trends and applying them to judgements of character.

I'm already fishing on the shallow end of the bell curve by being INTP... being tall too doesn't help.

It's true. I usually don't notice, but when I'm in a social situation with lots of people I don't know, I get hyper-sensitive to things like body language and judgements... and even though I have that 'inadequate' posture, people are still affected by my height.
    Saw your fibulas out and fuse them back together. Also, stop hating on midgets; envy them. Or you could remove your brain, since it synthesizes so many connections, and replace it with cottage cheese. Women should be dumber than men too, right? Or you could throw yourself infront of a bullet train and live out the rest of your life as a cripple, that way the fact that you're taller than your boy will be blotted out by your mangled husk of a body and your borderline retarded demeanor.

(the grass is always greener)

Hate

Juice, what do you have to worry about with ENFJ charm and good looks on your side? You don't even need to be a tough guy.
    yeah I know.
    I just like making fun of myself.... It keeps me humble..

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Saw your fibulas out and fuse them back together. Also, stop hating on midgets; envy them. Or you could remove your brain, since it synthesizes so many connections, and replace it with cottage cheese. Women should be dumber than men too, right? Or you could throw yourself infront of a bullet train and live out the rest of your life as a cripple, that way the fact that you're taller than your boy will be blotted out by your mangled husk of a body.
    I already do envy midgets >[

And no, women should not be dumber than men... and aren't, on average...have you seen some of the stupid things guys try, just on youtube?

I'll probably just not get hitched, ever, but if I did, it would be easiest to just find a really tall guy. Really tall guys seem to tend to be either artsy nerds (and fantastic cooks) or successful businessmen, so... it's not like all the good men are gone.
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp