L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    well... if the shoe size evaluation doesn't work you've got to evaluate SOMEHOW!
    "Somehow." That was fun.

I my nights out, I came across many women who, when approaching a stranger, they look at his crotch before looking at his face.

It´s fun how some women don´t mind about doing it discreetely. You can see her eyes going up down, and back up, once they got to stare at that part of the man´s body.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Being proportionate the rest of their body and their foot size in relation to mine.
    You make it sound like holding hands with your partner is a work of architecture or something.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Naw. It's not really conscious. Just kind of like how many women take into account the potential person's height compared to theirs. And as it's been concluded in other threads, confidence/personality can easily overrule those factors, but they do initially go into the mix.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Sometimes i assess this, but only because they make some godawful shoe styles for men. It's usually just in my 'overall' assessment and won't alter my opinion unless they are absolutely beast in a bad way.
    I could love a man in chewbacca slippers, no lie. There are just some things styles that make me wonder "What do you really find aesthetically appealing about these?"

There were two times specifically that this has bothered me.
    My ESTJ- he flaunts the fact that he works and buys these fantastic things for himself. He is always buying a fancy new car, nice clothes, or getting his hair highlighted... then his shoes are always the rattiest things i've ever seen. Were he not to brag about everything, this wouldn't really be a consideration.

Then some other kid bought shoes and kept asking me if they were ugly. They were just white shoes that were a tad obnoxious, but had no defining characteristics. That made me judge him just based on the line of questioning.

I personally don't know women who care too much about this, but i also don't know prissy women that ought to be smacked... because i'd smack them
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Evaluate me. This is all I wear:

You make good choices.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    So then what is the basis of evaluation on foot size if it is not related to those things? huh.. missy?
    huh? Foot size matters, that's all. No basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    "Somehow." That was fun.

I my nights out, I came across many women who, when approaching a stranger, they look at his crotch before looking at his face.

It´s fun how some women don´t mind about doing it discreetely. You can see her eyes going up down, and back up, once they got to stare at that part of the man´s body.
    Guys don't glance at the boobs first, too?

Probably need to expose more, or wear a better bra.
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post

Guys don't glance at the boobs first, too?

Probably need to expose more, or wear a better bra.
    Yes, and I find both behaviours annoying.

No need for exposing, as long as they are boobs, they will look at them anyway.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

3) very low tolerance for worrying about what others think.
    As far as I know, this is an attractive trait in a man?
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    huh? Foot size matters, that's all. No basis
    Err... why would it matter more than, say, the size of your elbow?
    If it matters to women, it's because of this urban myth.

Ginkgo

Naw. It's not really conscious. Just kind of like how many women take into account the potential person's height compared to theirs. And as it's been concluded in other threads, confidence/personality can easily overrule those factors, but they do initially go into the mix.
    I agree. I've met some women who were very tall, and they had a very subdued aura about them that made them seem like they thought they were inadequate. I've also met many guys who had a very radiant aura about them even though they were shorter than average. I think we make our own fortune, and all superficial aspects can be overcome. They're still there, but they can be outweighed, and it is quite possible to let them weigh you down by stocking to much significance in them.

On a side note, I despise people who dress their kids or family members up in matching attire.

.... as if the family is the same entity. I've seen this at Disney Land before. I hate it, though I suppose it does prevent people in your group from being lost. But maybe being lost is a good thing.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Wow! I've never seen that before. Just the couples wearing matching track suits thing!