User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

"What a stupid question! Of course we don't hate women. We love and respect them exactly as the Holy Bible commands. It's you liberal heathens who hate women. You forced them to vote, to take jobs away from men, even to preach in your false Christian churches! "

Lol! Post in a thread about selling your daughters to be maidservants and eating the flesh of your daughters. And how women don't count as people.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    If this turns out to be real, I really wish it was legal turn burn people alive right now.
    You must be new to the internet.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    Others know that it is a parody, but consider it a parody of 'how liberals view conservatives'. And thus a strike against liberals.
    I think it's sort of genius, how it works on so many levels simultaneously.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It's also hard to believe the Cargo Cult exists, but they've built airstrips and air control towers to attract the big American aeroplanes bearing cargo.

And Russia and Eastern Europe did the same thing. But instead of grass air fields they opened Stock Exchanges but without any stock. They didn't realise you need capital to be a capitalist. However realising their mistake, they set about stealing capital from the State.

And MBTI is a cargo cult. We repeat the four letters in the hope of mutual understanding. And when mutual understanding doesn't materialise, we redouble our efforts 'cause we have faith that one day the cargo will appear.
    I was reading backwards and read the last paragraph first.
    And thought, "Oh, this must be Victor."

Of course, I was right.

Victor works on many different levels at once as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I reckon its a shame that its become possible to produce parodies which can be taken for fact, either people are too credulous or too bitter.
    Stop complicating matters and blaming the audience yet again.

It's taken as fact, mostly, because it's actually the same stuff that these people say.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

OMG, this is so dumb:
    9 Reasons why GOD HATES HOLLAND! - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

They used the French flag instead of the Dutch one! This isn't serious. Aww, I feel bad for the French.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Stop complicating matters and blaming the audience yet again.

It's taken as fact, mostly, because it's actually the same stuff that these people say.
    Life is complicated Jennifer, I think I liked you better before you decided it was all cowboys and indians with a stock Christian Right enemy. You seem to have a reductive mindset regularly these days.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    OMG, this is so dumb:
    9 Reasons why GOD HATES HOLLAND! - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

They used the French flag instead of the Dutch one! This isn't serious. Aww, I feel bad for the French.
    I dont believe that God "hates".

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Life is complicated Jennifer, I think I liked you better before you decided it was all cowboys and indians with a stock Christian Right enemy. You seem to have a reductive mindset regularly these days.

That's the problem here, Lark:
    I DON'T HAVE THAT MINDSET.

But "fair analysis" is not a phrase I would use to describe your posting history here. You don't actually engage and listen to what I have to say, to make the distinctions, so I don't feel particularly motivated to converse with you anymore.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I actually posted an article from the "church website" on Jesus Smiting non-beleiving children who celebrate Christmas on this site this winter

Reminds me of the time that my grandma had all of the female relatives in the family attend her church on Mothers Day and the minister gave a sermon on how it's the woman's role to serve the man... I walked up to him afterwords to tell him that was by far the most horrible Mother's Day sermon I'd ever heard... what woman goes to church on her special day to be told that her duty is to do all of the hard work without thanks?

He told me that it was nice that I was concerned, but that I was wrong and that I was the wrong type of woman... the type that God didn't approve of... seriously? the wrong type of woman?!?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I actually posted an article from the "church website" on Jesus Smiting non-beleiving children who celebrate Christmas on this site this winter

Reminds me of the time that my grandma had all of the female relatives in the family attend her church on Mothers Day and the minister gave a sermon on how it's the woman's role to serve the man... I walked up to him afterwords to tell him that was by far the most horrible Mother's Day sermon I'd ever heard... what woman goes to church on her special day to be told that her duty is to do all of the hard work without thanks?

He told me that it was nice that I was concerned, but that I was wrong and that I was the wrong type of woman... the type that God didn't approve of... seriously? the wrong type of woman?!?
    If God really thinks so, I wish I could burn him alive.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

yeah... I'm not so sure about the "god" that they beleive in... he seems like the type of asshole that's worthy of deicide or something
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett