MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

What's sad about that? They ARE saner.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    What's sad about that? They ARE saner.
    Yarr, I just meant the magic honey is kind of silly, but that other one was NUTS.

Then I read back in the rest of the post and realized I'd been hit by Poe's law, though I had to go check the definition of poe's law to understand that I had been hit with it XD

It's just... unnerving to see that is all.

I figured since it was such a large forum, and noone was pointing out the obvious retardation of it, and there were so many posts, that it had to be real O.o

It seemed too involved to be a joke... but I guess I was wrong. Of which I'm ever so grateful for.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

That is exactly the problem, sigh, and what Poe's Law is about.

Stephen Colbert's "conservative" news show is yet another example; his show is seen as a parody by most liberals and as a serious news broadcast by some rednecks/fundies.
    Others know that it is a parody, but consider it a parody of 'how liberals view conservatives'. And thus a strike against liberals.
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    GONE

That is exactly the problem, sigh, and what Poe's Law is about.

Stephen Colbert's "conservative" news show is yet another example; his show is seen as a parody by most liberals and as a serious news broadcast by some rednecks/fundies.
    Noooooooooooo, I can't believe that! :horor:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

The Christian Bible never fails as a source of humour.

Smile Cargo

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    I didn't think people like that actually existed. I must be really sheltered
    It's also hard to believe the Cargo Cult exists, but they've built airstrips and air control towers to attract the big American aeroplanes bearing cargo.

And Russia and Eastern Europe did the same thing. But instead of grass air fields they opened Stock Exchanges but without any stock. They didn't realise you need capital to be a capitalist. However realising their mistake, they set about stealing capital from the State.

And MBTI is a cargo cult. We repeat the four letters in the hope of mutual understanding. And when mutual understanding doesn't materialise, we redouble our efforts 'cause we have faith that one day the cargo will appear.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

THE FEMALE ORGASM - A GATEWAY SIN ? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    revrggreen

"It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for teen girls ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    Jeb Thurmond

Men ARE Smarter than women ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    Pastor Ezekiel

Further proof that women are inferior. ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    Brother Batty

Oral Sex is it wrong? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    James Dewitt

Can Women With Small Breasts Still Be Attractive? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    Nobar King

Is it possible to burn the un-Godly parts of the internet?
    grey goose

Chemical Castration as a Cure for The Gay ( 1 2 3)
    Jedediah

Who here keeps their woman in a chastity belt? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    TheHarlotHater

RECYCLING - IS IT FOR HOMOS ??? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    Brother_Percy
    WTF?!

"It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for teen girls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text from a pamphlet handed out to teenaged girls:
    "You may have been given this leaflet because of the way you are dressed," it begins. "Have you thought about standing before the true and living God to be judged?"

["It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for teen girls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text from a pamphlet handed out to teenaged girls:
    "You may have been given this leaflet because of the way you are dressed," it begins. "Have you thought about standing before the true and living God to be judged?"

"Scripture tells us that when a man looks on a woman to lust for her he has already committed adultery in his heart. If you are dressed in a way that tempts a men to do this secret (or not so secret) sin, you are a participant in the sin...By the way, some rape victims would not have been raped if they had dressed properly. So can we really say they were innocent victims?"

This is a great idea. We need to print up our own "It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for the teenie girls around here.
    If this turns out to be real, I really wish it was legal turn burn people alive right now.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    WTF?!

If this turns out to be real, I really wish it was legal turn burn people alive right now.
    I think the pamphlets are real; the 'joke' is that they are saying it is a good idea and should publish their own.

Someone gave me a pamphlet on the bus once, about how evolution is false. I read through the first couple paragraphs and then I got to the 'arguments' - apparently mutations never create new data? I tried to explain to him why this was inaccurate (I was taking Biology 101 by correspondence at the time) but he didn't get it and then it was his stop :/
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

They talk about how the Song of Solomon often produce erections in church and that it is very healthy.

And then there is this topic about how girls that are raped are at fault themselves for not wearing proper attire. And then someone says "It's your faulr I rape you.... Wow. What a self-esteem lowere pamphlet. A normal thinking person would say the exact opposite. No offense, but this just might be the sickest thing I ever read. Says a lot about you people. Yet again... No offense. >.>" and gets banned and labeled "Confirmed Enemy of God".

This site is epic, I wonder how long I can last if I register there.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

I reckon its a shame that its become possible to produce parodies which can be taken for fact, either people are too credulous or too bitter.