User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    You make me feel like an ant in an ant farm and someone just watching over it.

Yep, y'all are just little ants in my farm. Anyone else want to join our colony?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Lol .. When i came onto here today, one of the first things i did was remove my type.

Maybe it is coincidence, maybe not but when my 4 letters are posted, there is not much interaction but when i remove them, more people are willing to talk to me.

It is so cute when someone tells me 'I'm getting the ENF vibe from you' (3 times i've had that), when i tell them i am a sensor, they don't reply.

Go figure.
    are you f@cking serious? wow wth...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia
    Yep, y'all are just little ants in my farm. Anyone else want to join our colony?
    I´m looking forward for more conclusions on this experiment.

Especially about the types you didn´t list. For the ones that you did, I agree with most of the descriptions.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I like when type is listed, so I can expand my understanding of that type (like fidelia demonstrated) and perhaps improve my relationships with types that I typically clash with.

I'm indifferent about no type being listed, because nobody has an obligation to fill out any of the fields to satisfy others' curiosity.

I think the 4-letter words are LAME, because nearly everyone does it and there are other areas to show "creativity". If we're allowed to put anything we want there, I also want my "birthday" to be listed as "aardvark" and my "join date" to be "banana". Also, can my "post count" be changed to "awesome"? Very inconsistent.

I really don't like it when people (intentionally) put completely wrong types there, because then i am receiving incorrect information about types.

It is a shame that people feel boxed into their type, though I really think the most effective way to counter this is be brave, display your type, and prove the haters wrong. Otherwise how will the haters know that awesome people like you actually exist in your type category?
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Types I don't know much about at all: ISTP, ISFP (only cursory), ESFP (can't think of even one).

Types I know a bit about but don't have enough first hand experience to draw consistent first-hand conclusions because of small sample size:
    ISFJ, ESFJ, ENTJ

Types whose brains I haven't had a chance to adequately pick: INTJ, ENFJ, INTP

I'd find your observations interesting though.

I agree with Randomnity that no one is obliged to fill out the space for type, even if I am curious. Misinformation does bother me, although I understand some people are conducting an experiment of their own to see if others perceive them differently based on what is written there.

So, so far the main reason people do not choose to display their type is because of being challenged about it or pressured to pick one and stick with it, or else because they fear forum prejudice. What about you, Jaguar? I know that you are anti-display, but I'm not really familiar enough with your thoughts on typing (other than that you mostly disagree with Sim) to know why. I can't see your issue being either of the two reasons I listed...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Because it's much more interesting to hear other people weigh in on what type I am, than for me to simply disclose it and allow confirmation bias to flourish and infect rationale for why I say/think what I say/think.

It's like asking a question to which you already know the answer, as a means to better decipher the perceptual nature of your audience. The question is irrelevant. The answer is important.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Or you enjoy being analyzed.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Or you enjoy being analyzed.
    Only by people I like, luv.

Banned

I recently chose to present myself as an extrovert. It was at an intervju for an education program were you have to cooperate with a group of several people. In a situation like that I believe it would lower my chances of acceptance if I revealed myself as an INTJ.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Not gonna lie, both this forum and my current real life are an experiment for me...

We're all scientists, experimenting on each other...
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp