User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 33

  1. #21
    Senior Member FeatheredFrenzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Sweet! I doubt they're serving at this hour. I'll go start up the fryer!

  2. #22
    Priestess Of Syrinx Katsuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Deep frying butter isn't that hard, and yes, people deep fry anything these days. Especially in scotland, who invented the deep fried mars bar O.o

    There's other oddities out there as well, but honestly, the one thing I'm truly looking for is... the sugar shock torte :O

    I've been wanting one since I've been a kid and first read about them XD They're produced in some northern european country, I forget which one... denmark or sweden or somewheres, but they're insane :O It's like 27lbs of cream, sugar, and other sweets poured into a single ridiculously overstuffed cake of pure win XD

    Supposedly it holds the worlds' record for sweetest sweet food O.o People have been known to pass out before they could finish eating one :o

    Unfortunately, now I'm diabetic and would probably collapse into a diabetic coma if I tried... but I honestly don't care. It would be worth it XD

  3. #23
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    i can't fathom how that could be done either. i like fried risotto balls arancini
    Sounds like fancy-pants food. Deep-fried butter, on the other hand...
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  4. #24
    As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Deep frying butter isn't that hard, and yes, people deep fry anything these days. Especially in scotland, who invented the deep fried mars bar O.o

    There's other oddities out there as well, but honestly, the one thing I'm truly looking for is... the sugar shock torte :O

    I've been wanting one since I've been a kid and first read about them XD They're produced in some northern european country, I forget which one... denmark or sweden or somewheres, but they're insane :O It's like 27lbs of cream, sugar, and other sweets poured into a single ridiculously overstuffed cake of pure win XD

    Supposedly it holds the worlds' record for sweetest sweet food O.o People have been known to pass out before they could finish eating one :o

    Unfortunately, now I'm diabetic and would probably collapse into a diabetic coma if I tried... but I honestly don't care. It would be worth it XD
    Whoooeeeee! That sounds incredible!!!

    I say let's go for it! Don't worry, I gotcha back...and your insulin!

    (Doing my best to enable myself and others for the sake of exotic fatty foods).

  5. #25
    L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    You have a weird taste.

    My liver started aching when I read the thread´s title.

    But, if it makes you happy, go ahead.

    "An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo



    LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

  6. #26
    Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Guys, the butter is either cinnamon butter or garlic butter. The butter melts into the bread, etc. It's pretty good.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

    Read my Blog.

  7. #27

    Default

    The real killers are peanut butter and banana sandwiches deep fried, they where the favourite of Elvis before he snuffed it.

  8. #28
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Deep fried *garlic* butter? :gag:

    You lost me at 'garlic'. I like garlic but not with my deep fried butter.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    i can't fathom how that could be done either. i like fried risotto balls arancini
    I LOVE arancini. I like to make risotto mostly because I can make arancini with the leftovers

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Sounds like fancy-pants food. Deep-fried butter, on the other hand...
    It's actually peasant food. They're equally humble
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  10. #30
    morose bourgeoisie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,859

    Default

    freeze the butter first...

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] So I've had enough of my job and told off my boss
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 06:58 PM
  2. Who wants some deep fried butter?!
    By /DG/ in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:52 PM
  3. Ok, so I had this idea
    By ThatGirl in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 11:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO