User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

Thread: The Beer Thread

MBTI
    GONE

Blue Moon with a slice of orange - very nice.

Ichiban is the way to go with sushi - very nice.

Peroni is the way to go if you wanna look worldly and just say 'Peroni' all night - very nice.

Smithwicks because an Irish man once ordered it with me and I want to look like I drink ale and know what I'm talking about - very nice.

If they create a beer that tastes like root beer, it's over. I will become a low-level alkie and rock the rockingest beer gut EVAH.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Blue Moon with a slice of orange - very nice.

Ichiban is the way to go with sushi - very nice.

Peroni is the way to go if you wanna look worldly and just say 'Peroni' all night - very nice.

Smithwicks because an Irish man once ordered it with me and I want to look like I drink ale and know what I'm talking about - very nice.

If they create a beer that tastes like root beer, it's over. I will become a low-level alkie and rock the rockingest beer gut EVAH.
    I will frequently pop an orange peel into some of the heavier Belgian ales...quite nice too.

Beer is good with sushi...a really great compliment I tend to enjoy Sapporo...

Smithwicks is passable...especially if someone else is buying.... Mackeson's is my fave...

They make a root beer schnapps....and you could make a "root" beer...quite easily I would think. Hops as a preservative are a recent developement in the long history of beer....earlier there was ginger and cloves ....why not sassafrass?
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

MBTI
    GONE

Innnnteresting...I was thinking of mixing root beer and champagne. Would that be an affront to true alcohol enthusiasts?

I will have to think about this sassafrass beer.

I am turned off by schnapps. My first alcoholic purchase was 99 Bananas. It was 99 proof. The stuff was like lighter fluid and when you opened the cap you could literally see a little of it evaporate. I didn't even understand the different kinds of alcohol then so I just thought it was 'booze'. I looked it up the other night and it was actually schapps! I was taking freaking shots of disgusting banana flavored battery acid schapps. Eeeeeeeeuck.

But, I'll see if I can make some sassafrass beer sometime.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP

Root Beer + Champagne sounds ICKY. :p

MBTI
    INTP

There's only one way to find out.

MBTI
    ENFP

Yeah, some someone should try it and let us know...

Not sure what I'll be drinking tonight yet...I have quite a wide array of beer in the fridge! :p

MBTI
    INFP

Midget! Long time no see man! Haven't posted here in awhile due to the lack of diversity at the Utah liquor stores (I've already had everything they've had to offer!). Expect to see a few reviews tomorrow.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

mmmmmmm.....
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

Hey Noel! Speaking of Salt Lake, my friends just drove down from Calgary to ski...w00t. I'm pissed that they aren't stopping in to visit and bring me more beer. :p

MBTI
    ENFP

I <3 Deschutes Miror Pond Pale Ale! <333