User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 150

  1. #91
    Hate
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    HaHaa... I luv it.. This thought never even crossed my mind.. Who says that a bio of your life can't be a cartoon... I'm guessing yours ain't gonna be no disney movie either though..


    I'm guessing your cartoon bio is gonna contain a lot of scenes like this one:


  2. #92
    Senior Member Daedalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Hmn i would have to choose Matt Damon.
    He is a kickass actor and his Bourne Trilogy is way better than any of the Bond ones.

    "One thing that is totally badass about Jason Bourne is his insane hand-to-hand combat kung fu ninja face-punching skills. His fighting style is completely professional and direct – you don’t see any flying spin kicks or crazy backflips or wacky wire-fu Iron Monkey shit with Bourne, just quick, efficient strikes with no wasted motion, geared to disarm and subdue the enemy."



    ^^ who else can take out a highly trained assassin with a 10 for a dollar ball point pen!


    But best of all, I love his lateral thinking and Intuition, which is evident even more so in his novels (robert ludlum's ones) than in the movies. He thinks of all possible contingencies.


    Extraverted - 25 Introverted - 75
    Sensing - 0 Intuition - 100
    Thinking - 63 Feeling - 37
    Judging - 63 Perceiving - 37
    ______________________________________


    It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

  3. #93
    ¡MI TORTA! Amethyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedruM View Post
    HaHaa... I luv it.. This thought never even crossed my mind.. Who says that a bio of your life can't be a cartoon... I'm guessing yours ain't gonna be no disney movie either though..


    I'm guessing your cartoon bio is gonna contain a lot of scenes like this one:

    Close...I'm not that hardcore lol.
    Last edited by Lady_X; 12-23-2013 at 09:22 PM.

  4. #94
    in-game Gamine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    815

    Default



    Kristen Bell, hands down.
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

  5. #95
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,537

    Default

    Mila Kunis
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

  6. #96
    Senior Member IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default


    Lucy Liu. Mostly because we sort of look similar. However, I'm not sure how I actually think of her as an actress as I'm only familiar with her from Kill Bill.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

  7. #97
    Hate
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
    "One thing that is totally badass about Jason Bourne is his insane hand-to-hand combat kung fu ninja face-punching skills. His fighting style is completely professional and direct – you don’t see any flying spin kicks or crazy backflips or wacky wire-fu Iron Monkey shit with Bourne, just quick, efficient strikes with no wasted motion, geared to disarm and subdue the enemy."
    HaHa...Spoken like a true INTJ…. Even when it comes to kicking someone’s ass it has to be direct and to the point.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post


    Kristen Bell, hands down.
    Excellent choice, I fell in love with her after Forgetting Sarah Marshall… Luv the pic you chose too…. I’m guessing that’s a pretty good representation of your personality..

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post

    Lucy Liu. Mostly because we sort of look similar. However, I'm not sure how I actually think of her as an actress as I'm only familiar with her from Kill Bill.
    You must have quite an exotic look Ms. Joan.. You can go ahead and send me a picture in a PM now, thank you. Do you kick ass like her too?

  8. #98
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Randy Quaid.



    Just because.

  9. #99
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    A slouchy, Harrison Ford with beer belly and silly-switch.

  10. #100
    Senior Member Daedalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedruM View Post
    HaHa...Spoken like a true INTJ…. Even when it comes to kicking someone’s ass it has to be direct and to the point.
    lol
    but, honestly every time i see a movie, i cant stop myself from thinking "damn, this is not plausible" if some wired thing happens. like...James bond and his funny contraptions


    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post

    Lucy Liu. Mostly because we sort of look similar. However, I'm not sure how I actually think of her as an actress as I'm only familiar with her from Kill Bill.

    wow!
    Lucy Liu is one of my all time Favs. There is something infinitely alluring about her.
    Last edited by Lady_X; 12-23-2013 at 09:23 PM.
    Extraverted - 25 Introverted - 75
    Sensing - 0 Intuition - 100
    Thinking - 63 Feeling - 37
    Judging - 63 Perceiving - 37
    ______________________________________


    It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] If you had to be an SJ, which type would you be and why?
    By Moiety in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 08:59 PM
  2. Which Director Would You Choose To Film Your Life?
    By neptunesnet in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 10:16 PM
  3. [MBTItm] If you had to be an NF, which type would you be
    By Evan in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:46 AM
  4. [SP] If you had to be an SP, which type would you be and why?
    By King sns in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 07:45 PM
  5. [MBTItm] If you get to be a RATIONAL(NT) which type would you choose to be?
    By Riva in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 11:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO