User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Guys....

I'm totally a chick. I just like calling myself a dude, dudes. Y'know what I mean, man?

Yeah, F's are feminine.. I think ISFPs get it the worse though... We're generally described as artsy emos or nature boys who literally frollick around flying a kite. :workout:

edit: For the record, if I met a male ENFP, I'd probably think he was cool, give or take individual differences and all that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

there is definitely a larger representation of female ENFPs here than male ENFPs. it also seems like there's a schism of personality too. I don't know if it's just me, but female ENFPs are all bubbly and cuddly. Maybe people are getting the wrong impression about ENFPs.. oh well. That's just how I feel, being a male ENFP. I agree wit ya sytpg.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

there is definitely a larger representation of female ENFPs here than male ENFPs. it also seems like there's a schism of personality too. I don't know if it's just me, but female ENFPs are all bubbly and cuddly and giddy and ahhhhh. Significantly moreso than the males. Maybe people are getting the wrong impression about ENFPs.. oh well. That's just how I feel, being a male ENFP. I agree wit ya sytpg.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

on other typology forums i have seen more enfp guys and some are bubbly and some are not...just as some girls are and some aren't.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eyebrows View Post
    yes this.. I mean, statistics is statistics, and F traits are also more associated with women, sooo...

deal with it and move forward

solution: offset it by having a nick that contains "Mister"

or "macho"

or "nascar"

hey, change your nick to "Macho NASCAR Dude"

There is nothing to deal with. Certainly I don't feel anyone considers me feminine and I wouldn't I have any problem if anyone did (maybe that would actually be a good thing in certain cases).

I was just asking people if indeed this is something they do in their heads or not.

Some people misunderstand what "F" means. That's all the problem is. Fuck it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

and...myself and the other enfp girls that i know are not all happy and giddy and energetic all the time...i can certainly be effusive but it's usually for a reason of some sort...unless someone flipped the silly switch.

so...that's a stupid stereotype too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    and...myself and the other enfp girls that i know are not all happy and giddy and energetic all the time...i can certainly be effusive but it's usually for a reason of some sort...unless someone flipped the silly switch.

so...that's a stupid stereotype too.
    People are saying I seem very reserved in person, that I act INFJ, and I know I can even be stand-offish or like "leave me the hell alone" on a regular basis, yet others are still insisting I come off as ENFP on-line, so go figure...definitely not constantly friendly or open or "giddy" in person, though I can be extremely bubbly if I'm happy...I've had people in the hostel where I live tell me that I'm so quiet they forget I'm here...if I am an ENFP I definitely don't fit the stereotype

MBTI
    ISTP

I see ENFP as both.

Also, I think I know of -2- ENFPs guy friends. Very charming and popular w/ women lol

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Very charming and popular w/ women lol
    Another stereotype.