User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

totally...there's a time and place for everything and experiences become much richer when happily engaging in both se and ne right?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

indeed... and you see the world in a much more interesting manner as well... more texture to it in a way... you get the Se observations being linked around with Ne abstractions
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    right...for sure...i'm a se user too really but yeah probably can't tell on here.
    i can tell because you identified with the "soriority girl" in that one thread..

except, you're one of the quirky ones. still enfp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    second highest function... Se is harder to see online, so it's understandable
    Many people in this forum use a special method to see all of the functions.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oooh... can I call them for next week's winning lottery numbers as well!??
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I don't really try to tell people what type they are, because I'm bad at typing people anyways. People have told me I'm probably some other type. Some say I'm INFP, I've heard INFJ too, a lot. I have a friend who tries to convince me that I'm ENTP, but she doesn't know shit about MBTI and thinks J is T, N is F, I is N, etc. Yeah, sometimes it is annoying that people tell me I'm some other type, but the thing is that I don't really know myself. But yeah, INFJ and INFP is big nonsense. I'm too unfriendly, uncaring and shallow to be INFJ and too cold, unpoetic and bitchy to be INFP. I needed a lot of help to figure out that I'm ENFP, but somehow I can't relate to other ENFPs, I don't really know why. Maybe I'm still wrong.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I needed a lot of help to figure out that I'm ENFP, but somehow I can't relate to other ENFPs, I don't really know why. Maybe I'm still wrong.
    I see ENFPs as among the most divergent types. They are rarely as similar to each other as say... INTJs.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...huge differences in myself and the others i know...as far as outwardly perceived personality traits.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I think the tossing around of ideas is healthy since this is a personality type forum so if I notice something, I may mention it, but I wouldn't pester the other person if they weren't interested and pretend I know more than they do or more about the type I am guessing on. But, if I have an idea, I will throw it out there.

I don't mind if people question my type. I always go like this . It's fun for me, like giving me a piece of cheese to nibble on.

MBTI
    INxJ

Do you like to guess if people are wrong about their type, even if they aren't asking for input?
    I used to.

Do you tend to think a lot of people on the forum are wrong about their type?
    I don't think about it.

Do you think you are an expert in MBTI/typology/functions?
    No.

Do you think you know more than most people on the forum about MBTI/typology/functions?
    Not even close.

Why do you think people feel the need to "help" people with their type even when they aren't asking for it?
    They have nothing better to do.