First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    I don't know much about Genghis Khan's life (but I will definitely research it in the future), but he seemed like an ESTP.

Hitler definitely is an ENTJ or ENFJ.
    No, Khan was ENTP. He was a tactical genius (much like the guy in your avatar), and had this grand vision, but didn't really plan anything on the way to accomplish it. Alexander the Great was another badass ENTP with a similar MO, but he was a mama's boy.

Hitler was an introvert. He was charismatic and a great public speaker, but he was reclusive and private.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm somehow not sure that Nazis and other dictatorial trash should be considered for the title "all time most awesome"
    Ehh, it beats adding idiots like Gandhi. As for Rommel, he was actually a decent chap (he was part of Operation Valkyrie), and he was a badass.

Re Vader and Anakin: Anakin was a clear ISFP (emotional as fuck, rather reclusive and essentially defined the term "loose cannon"). I could buy Vader being his ENTJ shadow, but in that case he kinda sucks at being a higher Ni user.

I deliberately called Palpatine "Chancellor," because while the prequels suck (other than the CGI-tastic action sequences), his crowning moment of epic bastardry happened during Return of the Sith.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I suck for disliking people who would have loved killing some of my ancestors?

I think I'm justified, and by the way, I'd do Captain Jack Harkness
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I just want to point out that Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker in shadow form.
    Anakin .. was what? An ISFP or ISTP ? as he matured what? an INFP or ENFP.. perhaps even ESFP?
    Vader was Anakin in total meltdown .. and eventually the Real Anakin came back.

What are Jedi?.. remember the force is external not internal.. it comes to the user not the other way around.
    In Empire Strikes Back , Yoda says to Kenobi concerning Luke, "This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing.Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless. "
    Luke an INFP.. sacred the hell out of Yoda much like his Father did.
    Whatever Vader was it was merely a shadow.

Jedi must live in the moment and be self disciplined.. what type is that?
    Luke was ISFP. Anakin was an unstable ENFP. Young Anakin just sucked entirely and didn't have a type (what kid of his age is that mannerly and well-behaved? and spouts cheesy lines to Padme'? One written by George Lucas, surely).

By getting a fairly good feel on what the jedi are and represent, the majority of them would be more suited to be SJ guardians. And their leaders, NJs. NFPs make bad jedi. STPs also. Strangely enough, NFPs would seem to fit better under the Sith code than a jedi one. Of course, the star wars universe has a very defined morality paradigm. This strict separation between good and evil would place the typical personality archetypes into black and white areas, in mbti terms the NFPs under good, and the STPs are probably more suited for evil. If we take away that classic mythos-morality and replace it with our own, those personality types might shift places.

excuse the tangent

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Ehh, it beats adding idiots like Gandhi. .
    Yeah, he's everyone's idea of an idiot. What are you, 12 yrs old and from Alabama or something? :confused: Or have you just given up entirely?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm also a little confused on why you hate Ghandi and love Hitler and Stalin. I guess it'd be a better world if more people eligible for the death penalty and fewer for Peace Prizes? Less people giving to charity, more giving other people AIDS deceitfully?
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Seriously.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Yeah, he's everyone's idea of an idiot.
    Well, most people would not think Gandhi is stupid but that's because most people are themselves idiotic. Gandhi did not do shit to win his country's war of independence (courtesy of Subhas Chandra Bose and the INA), and his philosophical outlook is in no small part a contributing factor to whay India is such a backwards hellhole today.

Hitler and Stalin were atrocious (Hitler in particular being a complete retard), but they were at least badass. Gandhi fucked his country over despite good intentions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Hitler was a vegitarian pussy who I could have kicked the ass of, and if he comes back as a zombie I'm prepared to remove his head or destroy his brain

not to mention that his "logic" was inconsistant :rolli:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Nothing pussy about about vegetarians. I would ream Hitler's ass with a pineapple.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

yeah, but Hitler was a vegitarian because he didn't beleive in killing innocent creatures

what a fucktard :rolli:

I'd still kick his ass...