User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

"Do you know yourself extremely well, fairly well, or not at all? Why or why not?"

I know myself fairly well. I have a coherent list of principles and values. But, with regards to my 'feelings', I actually don't know myself well at all. I tend to deny my feelings and pretend I am a robot. I haven't learned how to process my emotions without going too far. I am not a in-the-middle type of person, if I feel about something, I feel it strongly and intensely. If I don't, then I really don't. I know that much. My friends are always pointing out things about me, why I act the way I do in personal relationships and my small scale actions and it is always surprising and insightful. I seem to know myself on an impersonal level, as in what I want my life to be, who I am in society and what I wish to accomplish, what I admire in others, what I wish to be. But on a day to day basis, I actually don't know myself at all. I guess this is because in my mind, there is this strong image of the person I need/want to be and then, there is the true me and I am always denying the true me. I keep pushing myself and it's not a bad thing, I need to be that person or I won't be able to accomplish what I want, but I need to integrate the two more.

"If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?"

Health-wise I would change myself. Not physically or mentally or emotionally, I am fine and proud of all of that. But...health-wise, I'd like to be able to not worry about my medical condition. I used to want silly things and I laugh at it now because I was perfectly fine before.

"Do you have an ideal self image? Why or why not? If so what is it?"

I do. I want to be a very capable and influential person who is not easily discouraged from my ideas and my plans. I want to be emotionally stable and always optimistic. I still want to see possibilities that not everyone sees and be able to do something with that knowledge and inspiration. I still want to be me, but in sharper, stronger and brighter ways.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Do you know yourself extremely well, fairly well, or not at all? Why or why not?

quite well... as a consequence of living with me my entire life

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?

I'd have some substance, and less glitter

Do you have an ideal self image? Why or why not? If so what is it?

no- I feel that to develop an ideal self image is to die in a way... you start living to an idea instead of as a person :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

sometimes I forgot my name when i wake up.

Often i have a personality crisis in which I don't even remember or recall who I was.
    So no, I don't know myself very well.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Do you know yourself extremely well, fairly well, or not at all? Why or why not?
    Fairly well. Because I'm too complicated for myself.

NO MORE MIGRAINES

No, because I'm fine as I am.
    thanks in advance for any responses.

You're welcome.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by spin-1/2-nuclei View Post
    To always be on time, no matter what.

To be perfect in every way...? i dunno.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Fairly well, but it's far from perfect. I'm not an introvert, so my understanding isn't through self inflection, but rather, through discussing such with others.

I don't trust most others with that knowledge, and the few I do don't really know me any better than I do myself, which makes this a difficult thing to truly work through XD

I've learned alot over the years, with the vast majority of that understanding stemming from deep conversations with trusted friends and lovers.

There's still things I don't understand about myself though, and likely some things I *THOUGHT* I understood, but really don't, and just don't know it yet. I won't know which those are until I realize whot the truth is though, if I ever do.

So yeah, I do understand myself far, far better than I did a decade ago, but I know there's alot more to go still.

My consistent drive to learn more about my own inner workings though, and interest in it from many perspectives and vantage points, makes me think I probably know myself alot better already than many people ever will, since I actively TRY to learn more, and have found tools which allow me to do so with fairly good efficiency.

That and my current BF is great at that kinda stuff which's helped a TON <3

There's things I don't like about myself, but not sure there's much I'd change on a deep level. Maybe superficial stuff, but nothing too deep; overall I do like myself for who I am, I have minor issues with myself at times, like how I'm PROCRASTINATING right now from doing homework... and I don't even know why. I set the whole day aside for work... haven't done anything at all. Total failure in the most absolute sense. This bothers me to great degree and I can't seem to make myself stop. I'll open flash, stare at the canvas for awhile, and eventually give up without having done anything at all.

I don't get it... but I don't like it. That'd be the main thing I want to change I think.

I think it'd actually be a more feral version of my own self, with less self doubt, and more instinctive behaviour. Sadly, this isn't a viable option in today's society.

Welcome of course =3

Somewhere between fairly well and not at all. I have tried to get to know myself better, but I haven't made much progress.

When I am doing something, I can tell you whether or not I enjoy doing it. But I would not be able to characterize the difference between what I like and don't like.

I know my preferences in the moment. I can say I like this song or that picture or this movie. But again, I could not characterize what I prefer.

If I had to pick one thing, I would be more of an extrovert.

If I could pick two things, I would be more of an extrovert and more organized.

I don't have an ideal of who I want to me in mind...or maybe I do. You judge.

I am not a big believer in ideals when it comes to individuals. It feels too confining.

Still, I want to be a great inventor or scientist. I want to be a good husband to someone, and a good father eventually.

You're welcome.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I know myself very well. Other people who know me very well seem to have the same views about me as I. Most of the time when I do a psychological test about myself and I read the outcome, I'm most of the time like "okay, I already knew that". The funny thing is how some people who don't know me at all sometimes seem to think they know much better who I am and how I work. Some of them seem to think I'm much harsher than I really am. For example: most people think I'd totally love movies like "Saw" and stuff, while I actually can't stand watching torture and pain.

I'm extremely vain, so I'd probably change that. I also have a hard time showing what I want and what I feel. I have a strong view of what I actually want, but I'm always very vague about those things towards other people because they'd probably tell me that I shouldn't want that much and that I shouldn't feel that way, because it's just stupid. That's also the thing, people think that the things I want and feel are all stupid, so I'd change myself into a person who wants normal things and who feels the normal way. It would be more boring, but that's just the way it is. I'd like to be myself without needing to think and pretend that I'm a complex person (which I'm not), so I'd change myself into a very normal person.

I have. My ideal me is someone who does what she wants, without being bothered by others who try to make her want this she doesn't want. Unfortunately this ideal is unreachable. My life has been really strange the last years and it made me think and feel things that don't suit other people's views of how the world is and how things work. Whatever I'll do, whatever I'll want, whatever I'll feel, everything will be considered as weird and other people will want to change these things no matter what. I'll have to keep hiding these things and withdraw a little, if I don't want to be disturbed by other people's preachiness.

You're welcome.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.