User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Oh god I love that scene! (I assume home slice will edit to fix the text-jumble shaped "video") OK, yes, I do actually love that scene. Top Ten kind of movie too. Well done.

MBTI
    INFP

Indeed, indeed. The first time I saw that scene I remember just being "Holy shit!!!".

Magnolia will forever be my favorite PTA film though, even given Boogie Nights awesomeness.
    It's just a ride

MBTI
    Infx

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGo31JR-iTI"]The 10th Kingdom - The Frog's Riddle[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know if I've ever laughed so hard in my life. Best movie EVER.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

That's so bad it's funny, but not the good kind of funny, the kind of funny as if you're five, and your dad just tripped and decapitated himself with the snowblower.

MBTI
    Infx

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    That's so bad it's funny, but not the good kind of funny, the kind of funny as if you're five, and your dad just tripped and decapitated himself with the snowblower.
    So.. I should feel like a horrible person for busting out laughing directly after reading that?

Though I wouldn't laugh if that really happened. :O

..I think
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

The frog riddle is funny. I just squirted tea out my nose.
    Was Duerlebst, kann keine Macht der Welt Dir rauben.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaiden14 View Post
    So.. I should feel like a horrible person for busting out laughing directly after reading that?

Though I wouldn't laugh if that really happened. :O

..I think
    YAY! SOMEONE THINKS I'M FUNNY ON THE INTERNET! *dangerous pride*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

The last 5 minutes or so of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburg's 1947 movie version of The Red Shoes. It's hotness. If I find a clip, I'll post it.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Okay here are some more oy mine

Best In show- when Harlan Pepper talks to his hound and uses his "telepathy"
    When Jennifer Coolidge talks about her great marriage with the 80 year old guy and says "we could talk or not talk for hours and still have nothing to talk about" YouTube - Best in Show Clip: "I am the one having to push him away" also this scene cracks me up YouTube - Where's the Busy Bee?
    the whole movie really

A Mighty Wind- when Harry Shearer reveals his true self at the end- basically that whole movie too

Idiocracy- the commericals in that movie kill me and also the scene where they talk about how soft drinks have the electrolytes that plants crave- and of course all the plants are dying because they are only "watered" with soft drinks. YouTube - It's got electrolytes also how they make fun of Fox News YouTube - The Future of News

The scene in Crash where Matt Dillon saves the black lady from her burning car and also the scene where the guy shoots off his gun at the father and the little girl jumps in front of her dad but the gun is blank so no one dies but the dad doesn't realize his little girl isn't dead at first

Life Is Beautiful when the dad marches happily but is really about to be killed- the whole movie really- it really is the most beautiful movie I have ever seen- biggest tear jerker

Mr. Skeffington- when Mr. Skeffington tells Bette Davis that a woman is only beautiful when she is loved and the end scene when he is blind and comes home to live with her.

Picture of Dorian Grey- the last few minutes of the movie are my favorite- this is all I could find of the ending YouTube - Dorian Gray Ending

All of Dumb and Dumber- every scene is my favorite,lol. YouTube - Dumb and Dumber Trailer Region 4 DVD
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables