User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Default Good Unknown or Quirky Movies That Most Haven't Seen on Netflix Streaming

I love Netflix streaming video as with my xbox account I don't have to watch it on a computer and there is a very good selection...cable or satellite TV seems redundant now.

Regardless I its nice to know what movies are worth checking out that they have on streaming video that are of a recommended caliber. I already know the famous movies out there but less of the unknown or lesser known keepers.

So in other words what is hot out their on netflix.com streaming that we don't know about? Also to keep it in a MBTI vein feel free to highlight what MBTI type the various roles illustrate.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

if you haven't watched 11:14 I'd suggest checking it out... it was amusing and is available for streaming on Netflix
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Just recently watched "A Boy and His Dog" A Boy and His Dog (1975) and despite the low budget (allegedly only about 20 grand in 1975) poor lighting and special effects is nevertheless has a great screenplay and one of the finest 'acting' by an animal (the dog is Tiger from the Brady Bunch). Classic dark humour science fiction but not for the squeamish nor a majority of NFs as it has a "mutts before sluts" underlying theme and looks upon futuristic rape in a rather blaze manner. If however you can overlook its shortcomings one can see a fresh take on the post-apocalyptic
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I love netflix streaming. Total awesome.

I thought Primer was interesting and different. I liked reading about it AFTER I watched it though. Don't read up on it before.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

disturbingly keeping in an odd theme here, I'll also suggest Teeth, which is available on Netflix
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Cool! Ive added those to my queue. For action buffs I also recomend the series spartacus blood and sand (and "24" a real time action series which is especially fun to watch uninterupted if you have to stay home sick). For those who like the sword and sorcery stuff the series Legend of the Seeker.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Also recommend these documentaries

Crips and Bloods: Made in America
    Truman: The American Experience
    Horror in the East (WWII)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I love documentaries

I actually had to do a lot of research on the crips and the bloods for a class in college as well

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Speaking of post-apocalyptic films, put Delicatessen in your queue, Spam!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

and everyone must see Soilent Green at some point, even though you've probably already seen it!