User Tag List

Cool A comprehensive beginners guide to becoming a sociopath

A comprehensive beginners guide to becoming a sociopath

Do you think this would work if we overlook the fact that someone will probably call the cops ? Why ?

Do you think that something should be added ? Which parts do you find the most crucial in this plan ?

Would you like to become a sociopath one day ?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

what

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    what

I will take this as "No, I dont't want to be a sociopath"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

lol

"don't think about or dwell on any of these actions at the end of the day"

^this would destroy an INFP

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    A comprehensive beginners guide to becoming a sociopath

Do you think this would work if we overlook the fact that someone will probably call the cops ? Why ?

Do you think that something should be added ? Which parts do you find the most crucial in this plan ?

Would you like to become a sociopath one day ?
    I dont think you become a sociopath, its a little like saying would you one day like to be naturally blonde, if you arent or 6 feet tall if you arent.

In my understanding sociopathy is psychological terminology for what was once called psychopathy, which is a lack of conscience, effectively a developmental deficit or trait. So you dont learn, condition or acquire it any any routine or plan or set of tasks. You could feign symptoms or display behaivours but you wont be the real thing, unless you are.

There was kind of a movie about this called The Idiots in which characters engaged in something called "Spassing" (short for the derogatory term for someone who is mentally defective or deficient "Spastic"), you can act it, you could well go crazy into the bargain but you arent really going to suddenly change into that which you're acting.

So there's nothing crucial, it cant be done, I dont know why anyone would wish it, unless you're an overly conscientious neurotic who fantasises about a life free from any feelings of doubt or guilt, or if you've bought some pop-culture vibe about people like Hannibal Lector and the "freedom" or whatever they supposedly enjoy. To be honest it all boils down to would you like to be disabled or "lets get retarded".

The thing about calling the cops is interesting, sociopaths dont worry about right or wrong, they worry about will they get caught and then only because it will inconvenience them. They arent as dumb as the symptom list in that piece may suggest, most of the leading heads of industry or those in the 1% of extremely well off people could qualify as being sociopathic.