User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 117

  1. #21
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    It doesn't really bother me, but if it does it's because I'm very feminine, but I suppose there is a stereotype for how femininity is projected.

    I don't project it in my style of writing, but it's there in the content.
    unfortunately, i think most people read on automatic sometimes and just go by first instinct. which probably works most on stereotypes.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  2. #22
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    Do I make you feel emasculated?


    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    It doesn't really bother me, but if it does it's because I'm very feminine, but I suppose there is a stereotype for how femininity is projected.

    I don't project it in my style of writing, but it's there in the content.

  3. #23
    L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    I have been told that in real life. And I pay no mind.

    Despite dressing and acting in a feminine way, I have hobbies and tastes which are deemed as masculine by the prmitive, Latin-American society which I live in.

    "An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo



    LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

  4. #24
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    People usually think I'm male, so sometimes I use a picture of myself to show that I am female. Lately I'm pretending a bit that I'm male, with my avatar where I photoshopped a mustache on my face and with the "Some Guy With A Tiny Dick" (I actually wanted to have "Some Dude With Microscopic Genitals", but I couldn't get more letters). That's more for fun. I think I have pretty masculine personality, so that's the reason for all these guythings. For the people who haven't noticed yet: I'm a girl and if you don't believe me go check my album.
    why are you pretending to be male?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  5. #25
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    But yeah, it doesn't bother me. I take it as a compliment, really, because it's nice to have your femininity be known to only a select few.

  6. #26
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Nahhhhhhh! you just make me sick.
    Whatever you say, champ.

  7. #27
    The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    why? why are you pretending to be male?
    For fun. Just to see how many people fall for it.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -


    SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

    Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

  8. #28
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    But yeah, it doesn't bother me. I take it as a compliment, really, because it's nice to have your femininity be known to only a select few.
    You should move to a polygamist compound where you will be beaten if you don't wear a dress. That way, there will be no confusion.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Nahhhhhhh! you just make me sick.
    Knock it off, Curzon.
    The future is for the unafraid.

  10. #30
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    i get mistaken for a guy on here, and i'm not a guy. i think it has to do with sterotypes, mostly because i'm alot less squeamish then alot of people not squeamish=guy apparently.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 294
    Last Post: 10-07-2017, 08:07 PM
  2. What Other Types Have You Been (or thought you were)
    By Savage Idealist in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 10:16 AM
  3. If you knew you were going to hell
    By prplchknz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 09:33 PM
  4. So, are you really your type, or do you wish you were your type???
    By SillySapienne in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 10:46 AM
  5. When you were a child...
    By MerkW in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO