User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

3. While the causalistic implications of removing sentient beings from a chain of events is staggering, I have a thing about justice. I would probably try to kill them before I was even told that I had to prevent the raid. Not to mention the fact that this party would probably go on several more raids in the future, eliminating them would prevent several more problems for other villages. 1 Sounds like it would just lead to the raid scenario. 2 sounds dubious, I.E. negative utilitarianism, not to mention the fact that it could still lead to future raids on other villages.. 4 sounds unrealistic, I'm not the 10th, and there's no guarantee that I wouldn't just scare the daylights out of them for that moment, until they find somewhere else to attack.
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    This is the kind of thing I don't want to be a choice though or it ruins the theoretical psychological aspect of the situation. By allowing this choice, the answers become more about a good versus evil divide and less about how people process and decide upon certain information differently. I hope you understand.

Edit: Unless of course you want to say that this is your primary mode of thought in handling such a situation. Then whether or not you succeed in convincing the villagers and getting them evacuated becomes a result that falls solely on your social abilities. Are your social abilities that refined that you think this option is likely to succeed, leaving you to see this option as best above the others?
    My default mode of thought would be to not do anything at all, but since this higher power is threatening me with oblivion, I will just try to interfere as little as possible...

I think the super powers you described would be enough to compensate for any social abilities I may lack.

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    My default mode of thought would be to not do anything at all, but since this higher power is threatening me with oblivion, I will just try to interfere as little as possible...

I think the super powers you described would be enough to compensate for any social abilities I may lack.
    Fair enough.