User Tag List

First 23456 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I haven't really thought about that, but I think handing out free condoms would be a great idea. Maybe it could even stop all our world's problems!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

If I were supreme overlord of Planet Earth, everyone would be required to wear Clinton masks, walk on their hands, and randomly break into song.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I'd abolish interest, change the whole banking system, reshape the entire system inside out. make food, cloths, education and medicine free. change the military system, change the law system, change the drug system. i'd remove processed sugar, tobacco, fluoride, plastic and more from the diet. i'd hold every corporation and their share holders accountable to the environment. but since the financial system is almost dissolved then their responsibility would shift. i would change food and administration practices, i would remodel the existing consumption of red and white meat, create hydroponics for vegetarian rich sources of nutrition. minimal land destruction through bovine activity would lead to greater supply of food resources would lead to less need to manipulate produce. which in turn would mean fresher, more and abundant needs.

would desalinate the world, create dams to store more water, make the entertainment and leisure industry the main means of income. change the car system from current fuel to electric, hydrogen, magnetic. remove fuels, pretty much change the way the entire world functions on a capitalistic, where greed is good policy.

dismantle governments, i would instead propose a system whereby none needed governments to sustain them, dismantle the military, deconstruct the subconscious mind from the racial, gender, age and disability bias that proliferates. dismantle religion. dismantle the very fabric of the space time continuum, okay not that far. but um accelerate interstellar exploration. accelerate other things i haven't thought of yet.

make the basics free, stop taxing people. just tax the entertainment and leisure activities like travel, arts, literature, technology, scientific breakthroughs, drugs etc. would work wonders. each countries political influence would be based upon their elders and birthgivers, more tribal than political. less patriarchal, less matriarchal, less hierarchical, less competitive, less destruction more giving, less everything. discourage and demote s/ntj dominance and systems in favor of s/nfp systems and development.

mandatory castration for offenders, replacement hormone therapy for prisoners. reconstruct the mental health system, reconstruct the education system, reconstruct the political and social system as it currently stands. create funding to stop and reconstruct the ozone layer, reconstruct the priority to garbage management, environmental management and sustainability. reconstruct the entire energy system needed to run society, deconstruct the need for nuclear based technology, deconstruct the need for weapons, deconstruct paranoia, reconstruct negative attitudes shifts in general, deconstruct the need for weapons, replace news with 99% positive news and 1% negative news. More time to spend out doors, less time to worry about how messed up society is. reconstruct the current theories on everything. hahaha I'm getting quite i say carried away with this, far fetched, and diabolical here.

MBTI
    ENTP

Only one problem. Communism has been tried and didn't work. If you can be sure of income whatever your input, people won't do their best. The economy, just like life, isn't a zero-sum game. Just redividing the riches won't work.
    Make sure creating wealth for yourself is more rewarding than buttering up the leader.
    Make sure trade is more rewarding than war.

There is a board game called Civilization, based on the computer game. Nobody of the four players dared to begin a war, because trade was always better. This wrecked the purpose of the game. It made a very boring game. We don't play it any more...
    But I surely wish to invite all world leaders, teach them to play Settlers of Catan (to understand the power of trade), and play Civilization Board Game until they beat its purpose. After that, they can go back to their countries.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I'd abolish interest, change the whole banking system, reshape the entire system inside out. make food, cloths, education and medicine free. change the military system, change the law system, change the drug system. i'd remove processed sugar, tobacco, fluoride, plastic and more from the diet. i'd hold every corporation and their share holders accountable to the environment. but since the financial system is almost dissolved then their responsibility would shift. i would change food and administration practices, i would remodel the existing consumption of red and white meat, create hydroponics for vegetarian rich sources of nutrition. minimal land destruction through bovine activity would lead to greater supply of food resources would lead to less need to manipulate produce. which in turn would mean fresher, more and abundant needs.

would desalinate the world, create dams to store more water, make the entertainment and leisure industry the main means of income. change the car system from current fuel to electric, hydrogen, magnetic. remove fuels, pretty much change the way the entire world functions on a capitalistic, where greed is good policy.

dismantle governments, i would instead propose a system whereby none needed governments to sustain them, dismantle the military, deconstruct the subconscious mind from the racial, gender, age and disability bias that proliferates. dismantle religion. dismantle the very fabric of the space time continuum, okay not that far. but um accelerate interstellar exploration. accelerate other things i haven't thought of yet.

make the basics free, stop taxing people. just tax the entertainment and leisure activities like travel, arts, literature, technology, scientific breakthroughs, drugs etc. would work wonders. each countries political influence would be based upon their elders and birthgivers, more tribal than political. less patriarchal, less matriarchal, less hierarchical, less competitive, less destruction more giving, less everything. discourage and demote s/ntj dominance and systems in favor of s/nfp systems and development.

mandatory castration for offenders, replacement hormone therapy for prisoners. reconstruct the mental health system, reconstruct the education system, reconstruct the political and social system as it currently stands. create funding to stop and reconstruct the ozone layer, reconstruct the priority to garbage management, environmental management and sustainability. reconstruct the entire energy system needed to run society, deconstruct the need for nuclear based technology, deconstruct the need for weapons, deconstruct paranoia, reconstruct negative attitudes shifts in general, deconstruct the need for weapons, replace news with 99% positive news and 1% negative news. More time to spend out doors, less time to worry about how messed up society is. reconstruct the current theories on everything. hahaha I'm getting quite i say carried away with this, far fetched, and diabolical here.
    lulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Only one problem. Communism has been tried and didn't work. If you can be sure of income whatever your input, people won't do their best. The economy, just like life, isn't a zero-sum game. Just redividing the riches won't work.
    Make sure creating wealth for yourself is more rewarding than buttering up the leader.
    Make sure trade is more rewarding than war.

There is a board game called Civilization, based on the computer game. Nobody of the four players dared to begin a war, because trade was always better. This wrecked the purpose of the game. It made a very boring game. We don't play it any more...
    But I surely wish to invite all world leaders, teach them to play Settlers of Catan (to understand the power of trade), and play Civilization Board Game until they beat its purpose. After that, they can go back to their countries.
    This's true but sadly there are other factors.

Trade is more rewarding than war.

Most wars these days aren't about power, nor land, nor money. They're about hatred that spans hundreds of years. They don't care about the specifics or anything to gain anymore, they just want the other side GONE. Preferably, dead.

They likely already know trade is better, but it's something they just can't accept doing with a mortal enemy that has too much blood between them.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    But then you'ld at least condemn american industry to death
    Yeah in the short term it would suck for American industry, and I might get impeached just for that. In the long term it would be much better for everyone, and not just for the obvious reason of removing massively deadly weapons.

All of those scientists and engineers that work at building weapons would have to find jobs in other industries like building fuel efficient cars or green power plants. Taxes and debt would naturally decrease, which would stimulate business growth. And since people would be on a more even ground, weapons wise, they'd have more motivation to resort to diplomacy rather than jumping to warfare.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I would be like Superman in Superman 3 (when he starts acting evil/demented) and straighten that dammed Leaning Tower of Pisa
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

I have no aspirations for world dominance, however if I was in charge of this place;

Energy

Preservation of known energy resources will be paramount.

Education

Cut all funding in education, immediately.

Economy

Balance the budget.

Food

Promote local agriculture over industrialized farming

Industry

No tax breaks, no exceptions.

Vices

All legal.

Taxes

To be determined by necessity of a balanced budget required to run the three branches of government. Otherwise to be determined by the State.

Troops

Cease and desist all foreign engagements.

Leadership

Hopefully kill the two party system but not an agenda item. Start the next election.

I don't think I would do much else.

... Ideally

INFP 4w5 sp/so
    IEI

"At government, you think you're clever: You govern beasts — but humans
    never." - Estienne de La Boetie

MBTI
    NiTi
    Socionics
    EII

I would try to get people to desire less and start restructuring cities and job requirements where people are only allowed to work 20 hours a week and make cities more conducive for walking, biking, and public transit.

I would make education required for all individuals until age 25 (when the brain stops developing) and alter the necessary classes to include nutritional ones, psychological ones, and ones that are meant to improve individuals empathy.

I would take money from people who own more than 4 million dollars and distribute to charities that would help balance the world. My vision of the world is one where capitalism will be impossible and communism not necessary.

Of course I also do not have the knowledge to be a competent leader for the whole world (although has anyone been) so perhaps I would resign as that I would rather spend my life counseling people than constantly being worried about how and if people were adapting to my laws.
    (I was a captain of a sports team for two years and while I really enjoyed it, I noticed it was harder to enjoy the actual sport constantly being responsible...and that was for something I loved....I would not love being in charge of the world)