User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Make all inferior leaders drink salt water!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I wouldn't get rid of guns, but I'd get rid of every weapon bigger than a gun. Tanks, bombers, missles, etc..., all gone.

Then I'd listen to my people to hear what issues are most important to them, and I'd do what I could to fix the problems. This actually shouldn't be too hard as a supreme leader, since the main reason these problems exist is that people are unable to work together.

Also I'd put in a clause that eliminates the world leader position once I die, so the nations could go back to governing themselves.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Screen a bunch of NTJs, find the one that is up for the job and has the emotional maturity required for the job and let him rule the world with me in an advisory capacity
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Kill everyone.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Try not to screw up.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP

Freedom of religion.
    Allow trade and money-making. Building riches is better than building weapons.
    Make "Civ IV" (or the next one, if it's even better) compulsory at History teaching.
    Freedom of information. Let the battle of ideas begin!
    More education: everybody needs to understand some important scientific principles at a basic level. These are:
    - there is no free meal.
    - it's useless to cry over spilt milk (which also means: it's useless to wage war, as it spills the milk.)
    - it's possible for simple things to evolve into complex beings.
    - observation is the bedrock of science.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    I wouldn't get rid of guns, but I'd get rid of every weapon bigger than a gun. Tanks, bombers, missles, etc..., all gone.
    But then you'ld at least condemn american industry to death
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    But then you'ld at least condemn american industry to death
    You can always build up new industry. Weapons always diminish the wealth in the end.
    Using precious high-quality energy in order to accelerate the second law of thermodynamics? (In human language: spend money to destroy things?)
    Madness.

Oh yes, one more basic scientific principle.
    - there are games in which the opponent doesn't have to lose in order for you to win. Life is one of them.
    Zero-sum games are good for pleasure (like football, chess,...). But to treat life as a zero-sum game makes it a negative-sum game: everybody loses.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INTJ

thanks to all for the input.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Supreme leader of the world... I don't trust anyone in that position, including myself XD

But if that were the case, I'd try to be a benevolent dictator. Or dictatrix which sounds stupid and doesn't even show up on the spellchecker despite that it's technically more correct XD

But anyways, I'd try to improve the world really, shut down religious intolerance (if yeu can't live together with each other without trying to kill each other, I'll give yeu all the being killed yeu want so badly and then yeu won't be able to anymore), and outlaw using religious or other excuses to prevent progression of science. There's NO reason we should've taken so long in research on stem cells.

Would alot of people hate me? Probably. But I'll have changed the world for the better long term.

I'd also make the third world nations all remove their weapons; they spend all their money on military and none on basic services. After removing those who want to fight each other, can have them live peacefully and blow their resources on progression. Turn it from being "who can kill the other side more" into "who can outprogress the other side technologically" and turn it into a tech arms race, where they try to become first world countries faster. There's going to be competition amongst humans regardless, we're just animals. It's just a matter of directing such in a useful way rather than letting it be destructive.

There's alot of things like that, anyway. It'd take awhile to do, and some will love me, some will hate me, but that's the same with all politicians. People want opposite things... some people WANT depravity and only THEIR people to live well, and want EVERYONE else to die in a fire. Yeu can't please everyone because every culture has their self centered assholes like this and there's nothing that can be done to fix this. Though I'll be 'removing' as many of these as possible.

In the end, hopefully I'll be looked at as having done something useful for the world, but honestly, I don't care whot people think so long as I actually DID do so.