123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Default Last person on earth

What if you woke up tomorrow and found out you were the last person on earth?

What would be the first thing you would do, how would you try to survive in this post-homosapien world?

MBTI
    INFP

It would be awful. Life is to be shared.

figsfiggyfigs

I'd go into Walmart, buy(whoops, I meant JACK) a bunch of seeds and gardening tools, and start my own farm.

Hey, gotta feed myself some how

Then I'll probably go get a bunch of guns for protection from wild animals.

EDIT:

lol... after reading the comments below mine, I realized that I didn't even consider the social aspect of being the last person on earth. It effected me THAT little.

and I also thought of 28 days later when I saw the title xD

@ "buy rep" I fixed it damn it!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

you would start talking to cut outs of people like Will...what's his name in that ... movie ... with ... rabies-bitten people

i would be very depressed - i need people, a lot of people, I can't even live in the countryside.

i...would...tend to the animals - make food readily available to them - free the ones from the zoo - and ... live at the very top of the highest skyscraper - AHH KINGDoM IS MINE

- eat and get really fat 'cause those animals don't care

- find ways to recreate humanity

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I would kill myself... I'm a social creature
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I'd go into Walmart, buy a bunch of seeds and gardening tools, and start my own farm.

Why buy anything? It's yours, enjoy!

I would stock up on the non perishable foods I could find from random houses and such, because if there are no people, they won't mind.. Then I start a garden, and perfect my bow and arrow skills. I would also go and collect books from people's houses, and listen to music until the batteries I find no longer work... I wonder how long that would last?

I'd be lonely though.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'd probably go completely mad...but before then i would become a super enlightened monk type person and go on a whole journey of the soul/mind....um...which is probably why i end up mad...hmm
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I would spend a few minutes reveling in the fact that I was now the smartest, sexiest, most charming MF on the planet.

Then I'd probably learn how to fly and take trips to see some of the great sights of the world. I bet some of them would be rather hauntingly beautiful in a world without any people. Lastly, I'd try to compile some kind of goodbye document on behalf of humans for any alien visitors that come by after I'm gone too.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

I have a couple of options:

• Hunt for Domino because I know she'll survive any apocalypse. Once I find her, repopulate Earth.

• If that doesn't work out, I'll go to an abandoned military medical research facility, splice my DNA and beef it up with XX chromosomes, clone myself and make a woman. Even if she comes out bald like me, hopefully she'll come out attractive like Exhibit A. Repopulate the population.

• If that doesn't work out, I'll go to Kennedy Space Center, freeze my ass off through cryogenics and blast myself into space. Take my chances and hope an advanced INTJ alien civilization takes this frozen ENTP.

• If that doesn't work out, I'd go to Arecibo Observatory, and instead of being on passive mode; listening or sending basic radio messages, I'll turn it into active mode: I'll send radio messages with insults, swears, and jokes across the universe until I piss of one Alien so he can come by and pick me up.

• If that doesn't work out, I'd go to the Large Hadron Collider, beef it up to max power and try to make a black hole just to see what happens. Maybe I'll survive, maybe not. If I go back in time, I'll prevent being the last person on Earth.

• If that doesn't work out, put all the nuclear warheads in the world one side of the planet and pray it changes the orbit of Earth when it explodes into a trajectory and path out of the solar system.

• If that doesn't work out, I'll go to Japan and pick up their state of the art AI robots, bring it to UC Berkeley. Make and run a script where robots will perform bioengineering surgery on me. While I am knocked out, they will turn me into an immortal cyborg replacing my veins with copper wires, brain with a motherboard, and heart with a Honda power generator.

• If that doesn't work out, I'll play with Wilson until I die with a beard and a undelivered FedEx box.

Last edited by Timeless; 05-17-2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: More ideas...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I asked my ISTJ what he would do... he was excited about the prospect... especially if I could survive, but that was put forth after I pointed out me being extinct meant that he had to cook his own dinner and no more blowjobs

he thought that no more putting up with idiots at work was a great idea.... and that he'd have time enough at last to do the things he wants to do... I reminded him of a certain Twilight Zone episode
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett