User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    I could even publicly piss on various things that people would find offensive if I did, such as statues, flags, documents, pictures, jerseys, memorials, graves, etc..
    If you are the only person left it is still private pissing no matter where you are. Does that destroy the charm a little bit for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i'd probably go completely mad...but before then i would become a super enlightened monk type person and go on a whole journey of the soul/mind....um...which is probably why i end up mad...hmm
    I think I'd be like this. Loss would cause you to reflect. You'd end up with answers to questions that no longer needed answering.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I don't know exactly what I would do but I'm sure I wouldn't be happy about it. I worked from home for a few years and I was miserable from not seeing people. Knowing there was no one else to see ever would be too much.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I think I'd be like this. Loss would cause you to reflect. You'd end up with answers to questions that no longer needed answering.
    i know right...i could imagine devouring books for years and being in a near constant state of meditation and self reflection because there would be no outside distraction but i do believe eventually it would drive me mad....because i would know all this stuff and have no one to discuss it with. i think i'd eventually start to believe i wasn't real...because what is real...if no one is there to witness it you know?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

How would you actually know you were the last person on Earth? I can picture myself trying for a long time to find other people only to fail over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    he thought that no more putting up with idiots at work was a great idea.... and that he'd have time enough at last to do the things he wants to do... I reminded him of a certain Twilight Zone episode
    Also make sure you aren't hallucinating that you are the last person on earth before doing anything rash.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i know right...i could imagine devouring books for years and being in a near constant state of meditation and self reflection because there would be no outside distraction but i do believe eventually it would drive me mad....because i would know all this stuff and have no one to discuss it with. i think i'd eventually start to believe i wasn't real...because what is real...if no one is there to witness it you know?
    You are right, naturally. There is a reason solitary confinement is a kind of torture.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INxJ

Secure water and shelter. Find food. Not worry about any plans to repopulate the earth, and let the human race die out with me.

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    If you are the only person left it is still private pissing no matter where you are. Does that destroy the charm a little bit for you?
    No. I mean public, as in, the area outside of my house or an area that was once visited often. The kind of public pissing you're talking about would bring me no happiness, as my noodle would most certainly be hanging out for all to watch. That sir, is more of a nightmare than a fantasy. My noodle and I are very shy, you see. The charm comes from the fact that no one can stop me or disagree with me.

Also, adding to what I would do, I would go to Al Gores house because it's big and solar powered. This would allow me a much needed shower and also, flushing toilets would be a great thing. Air conditioning would be great too because I am such a sickly and soft child. I don't do well in the elements.

Ah, and I would also miss gawking at real women. Oh lame, everyone I like is dead. That's a downer. *depressed*

Meh. I'll just go blow something up to deal with the pain of my losses. Fucking Al Gore... You did this to me... You didn't save the world... It's all your fault...

*mumble mumble*
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

I'd practice shooting at very, very long distances (say, across cities) since there would be no possibility I could accidentally hit someone. Then, when I've exhausted all the bullets I can find, I'd learn to fly airliners and - hopefully - learn how to land them too.

If I'm successful at landing them, I'd learn to fly other things!

Although, now that I think about it, I'd try to contact the people on the ISS and tell them what has happened. Then I'd grab a bunch of cameras because it would be like all those movies where a group of like 10 people have to re-populate the entire planet.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Then I'd probably learn how to fly...
    Ha! I'm not the only one who'd teach himself to fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    There'd be more than enough canned/non-perishable food in the grocery stores to keep only one person alive for the rest of his/her days. And, if you wanted fresh food, there are plenty of fruit trees and wild growing vegetables that you could find, and hunting would be easy--you could hunt from the top of a clock-tower.
    Exactly! I don't know why others hadn't thought of that...

Oh, and maybe you can find a Hostess truck on the side of the road (and hope it has Twinkies in it!)

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    (About the piano I would get it up there somehow! That would be one of the first things I would do as it would be somewhat amazing.
    Nearly every tall building has a cargo elevator - specifically for getting incredibly large and heavy things up high!

Quote Originally Posted by FireyPheonix View Post
    4. Raid the local gun shop, and teach my self how to use a gun
    You don't already know? It's not too late to learn

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Plus we have about 450 nuclear power plants and about 150 nuclear military vessels on the planet. What means that there will be about 600 Chernobyl like events going off pretty much at once.
    No no no - Chernobyl was because the Russians were stupid and built a faulty nuclear plant.

Almost all, if not all of the nuclear reactors in the world will shut themselves down at the first sign of trouble, with or without people controlling it.

I'd be more worried about airplanes that were already in the air with autopilot enabled because, eventually, they're going to come down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I hate to break it to you but your life is over from the moment you're born. There will just be a small delay.
    Ha ha! That's hilarious!

What's with everyone's reactions of 'learning to use a gun' or 'learning to farm'? Seriously? You can't already use a gun? And... why farm? Like someone else said, there're enough non-perishables in the world to last you FOREVER (well, 'forever' in the scope of your entire lifetime)

And... feeding the animals? The animals will feed themselves! That's what they do! They're animals!