User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Well if this happens your life is over. It is just that there will be a small delay.
    I hate to break it to you but your life is over from the moment you're born. There will just be a small delay.

figsfiggyfigs

INTJs seem to be more curious than work oriented, They want to learn, do what they were not able to do before.

EDIT:

I asked my ISTJ friend what he would do

if i was the last person on earth, i would probably turn into a mad scientist and try to find a way to go out to space, and find another race or something. and when i do that, some other things will probably start living on earth
    actually it's not something i would think too much about cause the possibilty of me being the only one alive on earth, is just too smal

MBTI
    INTJ

Well if this happens your life is over. It is just that there will be a small delay.
    yes yes most people know that if this were to really happen things would go to hell quickly (I think the spirit of the OP was to discuss what someone would do alone in a world), so now pretend all of mankind disappeared accept you, via some kind of alien invasion or whatever, and since they plan on coming back in 100 years and inhabiting the earth they've taken certain safety precautions to ensure no massive nuclear disasters or oil rigs blowing up etc... Assuming that were the case what would you do?

Or, if you don't like that scenario, assuming everyone magically disappeared or died all at once and you were still left standing what would you do during the small delay?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I hate to break it to you but your life is over from the moment you're born. There will just be a small delay.
    Quote Originally Posted by spin-1/2-nuclei View Post
    yes yes most people know that if this were to really happen things would go to hell quickly (I think the spirit of the OP was to discuss what someone would do alone in a world), so now pretend all of mankind disappeared accept you, via some kind of alien invasion or whatever, and since they plan on coming back in 100 years and inhabiting the earth they've taken certain safety precautions to ensure no massive nuclear disasters or oil rigs blowing up etc... Assuming that were the case what would you do?

Or, if you don't like that scenario, assuming everyone magically disappeared or died all at once and you were still left standing what would you do during the small delay?

I knew I will get exactly this kinds of replays.

Anyway. I would prbably research the world as much as I can without taking any really foolish risks. Basicly I would try to survive as long as I can. What probably would not be that much long. (the lonelines would not be that much of a problem for me)
    Also I would blow up some stuff just for fun.

MBTI
    INTJ

Probably I would blow up some stuff just for fun.
    now you see that's more like it. standing around waiting to die just seems so boring when you can try all kinds of things that are fun. I'm curious though, why not take any risks? Say the short delay amounts to about 2.5 weeks of life, what would really be the point of prolonging that in lieu of living it up and having some fun? I'm not knocking your decision to play it safe, but just wondering why you would choose to do that.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    What if you woke up tomorrow and found out you were the last person on earth?

What would be the first thing you would do, how would you try to survive in this post-homosapien world?
    I'll run around the planet butt naked. Like a Sudanist or a Somalian.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    I'll run around the planet butt naked. Like a Sudanist or a Somalian.
    what about all the creepy crawlies that like dark/warm places....

EDIT:

OMFG it just hit me

if no one was alive other than me... there would no longer be.. INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup. I'd definitely kill myself then...

Oberon

Since I wouldn't know I was actually the last person on earth, I would probably find a couple of good horses and gear, and a couple of well-trained dogs, and become a nomadic hunter.

My travels would be a way of looking for other people. Meanwhile, I'd be on the most awesome big-game hunting trip ever.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by spin-1/2-nuclei View Post
    now you see that's more like it. standing around waiting to die just seems so boring when you can try all kinds of things that are fun. I'm curious though, why not take any risks? Say the short delay amounts to about 2.5 weeks of life, what would really be the point of prolonging that in lieu of living it up and having some fun? I'm not knocking your decision to play it safe, but just wondering why you would choose to do that.

Well by risk I ment behaving in a really self-destructive way. Actually if you get yourself killed on the day 3 you will miss much of the potential fun.

Also I would proably managed to survive much longer than 2.5 weaks.
    Basicly my only problem is that I don't know how to heal myself on the long run. But I think can handle everything else.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Yes, but for some of us it's more of an American restaurant service delay, and for some more of a British public transport delay.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...