First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

phase 1
    food, water, shelter, firearms, and a diary. Probably make the local armory my new home or some other military installation.

phase 2
    turn off all nuclear plants that I know of. Program a computer to automate satellite time drifts, else use google earth to print everything I can.

phase 3
    repopulate earth via imprecise genetic copy and cloning until 16 female, 7 males or some multiple of that until resources last. (even exact genetic copies will look different from me)

This is assuming that all the people just vanished and there's no destruction. Only destruction from negligence after the species disappearing event.

For the social aspect, there's always my wingman, Wilson (volleyball)
    For the girlfriends, there's always "Fleshlight" or the local adult store.
    "People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds; it is something one creates." - Thomas Szasz

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by durentu View Post
    phase 3
    repopulate earth via imprecise genetic copy and cloning until 16 female, 7 males or some multiple of that until resources last. (even exact genetic copies will look different from me)
    Hmm. I guess I could break into a fertility clinic and try to figure out how to implant embryos. I could implant myself with genetically diverse embryos until my uterus went kaput. I think I could live with that.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Hmm. I guess I could break into a fertility clinic and try to figure out how to implant embryos. I could implant myself with genetically diverse embryos until my uterus went kaput. I think I could live with that.
    To top it all off, you can afford to be selective. In my cloning approach, I may have to settle with a winged frog.
    "People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds; it is something one creates." - Thomas Szasz

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by durentu View Post
    To top it all off, you can afford to be selective. In my cloning approach, I may have to settle with a winged frog.
    LOL. True. My primary problem would be that I'm only a few months from my 40th birthday and I've already had four kids, so my uterus might not hold up real long. OTOH, I'm pretty confident I could give birth just fine on my own if I had to, even though it would not be fun and I'm also an old hand at breastfeeding and taking care of babies and children.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    GONE

I would be so incredibly depressed and sad. And scared.

I'd probably go nuts jogging in thousand dollar designer dresses and furs and sleeping on 1200 count Egyptian cotton sheets or something. I'd smear caviar all over my body for a nightly beauty treatment. I'd probably eat diamonds for breakfast after a while, that's how crazy I'd get. And get some kind of horrific intestinal issue that ends up being my demise.

Life with no future, no people, and no possibilities = hell. All goals in life become meaningless when you have no relative marker to compare yourself too. The idea of no more art, no more movies, tv, books, discussions, scientific breakthroughs, *products* - no more history no more progress....OMG. Life is essentially over.

The world would probably be pretty blitzed and there would be an abundance of dead bodies, decay, and wreckage everywhere. No thank you.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    What if you woke up tomorrow and found out you were the last person on earth?

What would be the first thing you would do, how would you try to survive in this post-homosapien world?
    I'd go to Ithaca University and make copies of myself as well as others with semen from sperm banks.
    Ithaca University has a working artificial uterus, just so you know.
    They grew an embryo in it as long as it was legal. Could be used for spawning children.
    Pretty cool.

After living on canned food during the childbirth project, I would probably be incredibly busy doing farming stuff a lot of the time until all my children were of age. Arfgh...
    It would be so nice to restart human civilization. I would lead humanity in a more tribal and cooperative style of living, less focused on individual gain.
    And... I definitely wouldn't clone any ugly people.
    It'd be a mestizo human race of perfect spartan athletes of great intelligence and knowledge as well as soul and compassion.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

And i'd probably fail miserably, even if this is my sort of vague plan for it.
    I've thought about this stuff a lot.
    Just imagine how horrible it would be with all the wild predatory animals retaking their former hunting grounds?
    I'd have to live in some sort of bunker with automated turrets after a while O.o

Wild packs of dogs... Wild packs of dogs. Just imagine how many people have dogs, and if the people die, the biggest and meanest ones will survive and breed like rabbits.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

That would be a boring yet peaceful world. Luckily, I would have the time to do nearly anything and everything I wanted to.

I can imagine it now... Playing the paino on top of a skyscraper as the sun sets on the horizon and then launching a missle into that tower afterwards so you can watch it fall. Hehe. Oooh! I could burn down Disney World! I could even publicly piss on various things that people would find offensive if I did, such as statues, flags, documents, pictures, jerseys, memorials, graves, etc..

The possibilities for fun are endless.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I would be so incredibly depressed and sad. And scared.

I'd probably go nuts jogging in thousand dollar designer dresses and furs and sleeping on 1200 count Egyptian cotton sheets or something. I'd smear caviar all over my body for a nightly beauty treatment. I'd probably eat diamonds for breakfast after a while, that's how crazy I'd get. And get some kind of horrific intestinal issue that ends up being my demise.

Life with no future, no people, and no possibilities = hell. All goals in life become meaningless when you have no relative marker to compare yourself too. The idea of no more art, no more movies, tv, books, discussions, scientific breakthroughs, *products* - no more history no more progress....OMG. Life is essentially over.

The world would probably be pretty blitzed and there would be an abundance of dead bodies, decay, and wreckage everywhere. No thank you.
    and the enfps go mad...haha what does it say cze cze?!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    That would be a boring yet peaceful world but I would have the time to do nearly anything and everything I wanted to.

I can imagine it now... Playing the paino on top of a skyscraper as the sun sets on the horizon and then launching a missle into that tower afterwards so you can watch it fall. Hehe. Oooh! I could burn down Disney World! I could even publicly piss on various things that people would find offensive if I did, such as statues, flags, documents, pictures, jerseys, memorials, graves, etc..

The possibilities for fun are endless.
    haha...your fantasies include pissing on things? and how's the piano getting up there?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison