Socionics
    IEE

wow, this topic says a lot about our types

entj - ever the pragmatic survivor
    infp - free the animals/social cause/depressed
    enfp - spiritual journey/madness/depressed
    entp - pragmatic/horny scientist
    estp - social/sexual
    intj - pragmatic/independent/innovative (good idea, why didn't i think about that? duh, see the world)

i could express this better - but i am lazy and tired

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I would spend a few minutes reveling in the fact that I was now the smartest, sexiest, most charming MF on the planet.

Then I'd probably learn how to fly and take trips to see some of the great sights of the world. I bet some of them would be rather hauntingly beautiful in a world without any people. Lastly, I'd try to compile some kind of goodbye document on behalf of humans for any alien visitors that come by after I'm gone too.
    ROFL !! !!!
    I kinda figured I would travel around the word, not afraid to be mugged, however, careful of lions, or undetected zombies. HEY! you don't know whats out there !!!

I like the documentation part, I think it would really help with keeping one sane. :-D. but..for aliens.....

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Ill come to the conclusion that if I survived, then chances are that somewhere else on earth, some other humans survived too. lol and after setting up a self sufficient place for myself, Ill go about leaving signs for those who might come along.

and if nothing else works,as some others already posted in this thread. ill have to freeze myself , and hope that some alien race finds me in the distant future, and revives me
    Extraverted - 25 Introverted - 75
    Sensing - 0 Intuition - 100
    Thinking - 63 Feeling - 37
    Judging - 63 Perceiving - 37

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Starsiege View Post
    Ill come to the conclusion that if I survived, then chances are that somewhere else on earth, some other humans survived too. lol and after setting up a self sufficient place for myself, Ill go about leaving signs for those who might come along.

and if nothing else works,as some others already posted in this thread. ill have to freeze myself , and hope that some alien race finds me in the distant future, and revives me

I considered that, but I took the question at face-value, as in, you are definitely the last person on earth. There is no other surviving human on the planet.

how come ENTP/INTJ's seem to want encapsulate themselves and wait for an alien invasion???

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    how come ENTP/INTJ's seem to want encapsulate themselves and wait for an alien invasion???
    Because a party sucks with just one person!

Remember that scene from The Lonely Guy (1984)? where Larry threw a party... with cardboard people?

No way.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

If I was in this situation, the first thing I would do is leave Georgia and go maybe to the midwest where the weather is cooler. I would teach myself how to hunt and garden.

If I got to where it would be safe, I would try to find me a military shelter. This is because without people to maintain nuclear reactors it would only be a matter of time before they all start melting down. I would get me a geiger counter to measure the fallout outside until it was safe to leave the shelter.

As for people, I could probalby go weeks or even months without human interaction so in the short term that would not bother me. But even though I think of myself as cynical and independent, life would really start to suck without humans in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I like the documentation part, I think it would really help with keeping one sane. :-D. but..for aliens.....

Well if you like the documentation part, and it's not for aliens...who is it for? HMMM?

Oh, and I'll watch out for lions. Looks like somebody's watched Twelve Monkeys.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I would kill myself... I'm a social creature
    I agree. Lol, one day without social contact is enough to make me depressed! I can't imagine the rest of my life being like that! I'd probably either kill myself or end up like Danielle Rousseau (The Frenchwoman) from "LOST". But that's only if I COMPLETELY knew I was the only person left. Otherwise, I'd go the route of Starsiege and travel around, trying to find other people. I'd probably bring a tape recorder or something along with me, so I would be able to talk, as if to someone. Like an audio diary.

But before I'd go, I would break into the nearest weapon store and teach myself how to use a gun, and then I'd take guns and ammo, as well as a can opener, knives, a water bottle, and canned food, along with me on my trek.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Once I was convinced I was the last person alive, I'd probably kill myself.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    If I was in this situation, the first thing I would do is leave Georgia and go maybe to the midwest where the weather is cooler. I would teach myself how to hunt and garden.

Why?

There'd be more than enough canned/non-perishable food in the grocery stores to keep only one person alive for the rest of his/her days. And, if you wanted fresh food, there are plenty of fruit trees and wild growing vegetables that you could find, and hunting would be easy--you could hunt from the top of a clock-tower.

Here's what I would do: first, I'd trek to D.C.; second, I'd set up in the Library of Congress; third, read and study everything of value the human mind produced that I possibly could; fourth, die.