123 Last

Thread: Alcohol

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default Alcohol

What does it do to you? What do you act like when you're drunk? Does this keep you away from alcoholic drinks?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Phantonym

I don't really drink regularly because I sort of find the taste of alcohol disgusting. And I've never been that drunk either. But whenever I do drink some once in a blue moon I just giggle more and I guess I'm either acting sloooooow or my inner crazy wants to come out and play but that depends on how willing the other people I'm with are to giggle and act crazy. Other than that, I'm my usual self, maybe even a bit more quiet (if such a thing is possible :rolli. I'd rather not find out what I'd be like really, REALLY drunk. *shivers*

I hate the feeling of helplessness I get, my body feels heavy and out of control even when I haven't had that much to drink and I hate, hate, HATE feeling like that. Add the vile taste of alcohol and yeah, I'd rather drink water. Being around people who have had just a tad too much to drink is just as bad. In vino veritas and that's nothing positive, to say the least. Ugh.

But...I can act much more crazier when I'm absolutely sober.

I don't drink much, and when I do I don't get 'sloppy.' I enjoy a glass of wine or two, or to go out with a friend, but I don't do the whole, "I'm so drunk, I don't know what I'm doing!" *insert stupid laugh* I may actually get quieter and watch people more, it depends on my company, though.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

It makes me hyper/chatty/silly or sleepy/tired/groggy or one and then two. It makes me act super ENFP. My eyes get real wide and I just go on and on about 'things'. Oh, once it made me super emotional and super free to express these emotions and I had a meltdown, an enormous meltdown.

I am not much of a drinker, but I do enjoy it, in the right company. I like feeling buzzed and silly and like you are swimming underwater.

I have never gone so drunk that I can't control myself. I would never go that far. But I have thrown up more times than I'd want, and one time it was at a public bathroom.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm not that much of a nice person when I've had too much alcohol. That's why I try to stay away from it.

Sometimes alcohol makes me really sleepy. I try to hide that by talking and moving hippyish, but in the end I still fall asleep. When I don't get sleepy, I get paranoid. Not just paranoid of others, but also of my own thoughts. It's not uncommon that I start inventing conspiracy theories about my own thoughts when I've had too much drinks. In that case I always look confused and frightened. So errr... no good.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

< drinks fairly often, but never to the point of.. oblivion (been there once.. never again). generally feel more extroverted, a bit more Se, more likely to start conversations. too drunk? i get louder, or divulge too much personal info.. meh

now, this might sound like urban-legendy stuff, but i really do think i feel differently depending on what i'm drinking.

- beer is fine, but given the volume, i usually end up full and lethargic. most strong or imperial beers i'm familiar with have a tinge of sweetness that can make me feel a bit ill if i overdo it.
    - wine is preferred, big reds. i can easily tuck away a liter over the course of a night, and i'm quite small. i tend to get into good conversations on a wine drunk, if i'm in a group. i also like to observe groups, listen to music. i can get a little more ENFP, or quite introspective (occasionally producing a sad drunk). but i favor wine for making me feel at the same time more present in my environment, and totally "out-there". the "enlivened" feeling i get, i chalk up to the blood flow.. or something. i get a little pink in the cheeks, warm, and.. uh.. quite "amorous". but at the same time, everything is sort of muted..? it reminds me of listening to the first "suicide" album in a big, empty room, with good sound..
    - hard alcohol is something i hardly drink anymore. i love whisk(e)y, gin and tonics in the summer. tend to catch up with me really fast, though, especially whisky drinks. i have the self-control to not be sloppy, but i still feel a little uncomfortably drunk sometimes. drinking hard alcohol means spending money in bars, and both of those have been symptomatic of personal trouble for me.
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i5k4I1AOEI"]"i like beer"[/YOUTUBE]

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

I drink "socially", I guess. If that. Until I'm not thirsty anymore Usually a few Guiness or wine. I don't really like getting too buzzed.. hate how it changes me. Not into anything bad.. I'm just more cheeky and flirty, I guess.

Don't really like how it changes people I know either. Some are so habitual and overboard about it that they don't remember a lot of what they say (be it positive or negative). That's a problem.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

When I'm drunk I turn into a full-blown ESTP. Before I use to be afraid of how I was gonna turn out drunk (after hearing people get angry or crazy) but after I found out, I turn into a 24/7 party machine which is very un-me, because I like to chill, a lot.

I drink every now and then; socially, like at a bar or club, I'll go for it. Either way I'm cool without it.

At low-key parties I'll just go for a beer or two, or wine.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I zone out.