User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Alcohol

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I get really touchy-feely and overly flirtatious. I've had sex with one person as a result of being less inhibited, but I didn't regret it the next morning. I was actually happy that I conjured up the courage to make a move, and alcohol helped me get there.

I also get more talkative and say really nonsensical stuff that I think will be funny but typically doesn't yield the reaction I'm expecting.

I get happy and laugh easier, feel more outgoing and conversational and will dance and dance. Sometimes the next day I worry that I hope I wasn't acting too goofy. But I have a real propensity to get dehydrated and that makes me dreadfully sick. Plus I tend to barf easily. I will never be an alcoholic, I just don't have that compulsion in me. Maybe thats why I'm not a good writer

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I'm not that much of a nice person when I've had too much alcohol. That's why I try to stay away from it.
    I think it is excellent that you recognize this! I wish people who were sad or belligerent drunks were able to recognize their tendency.
    Saint Kat, you make me think of something someone once said to me: I see you as more of an exotic drug user.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm an exotic drug user? sexxay
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

My normal modus operandi is to be upbeat and lively, and sometimes just downright silly.

Alcohol tips me from "lively" to "silly", or from "silly" to "ridiculous."

I've never gotten violent or angry when drunk.

BUT - that being said, I know some people, a few very dear to me that have a very real "toxicity" to alcohol, and they get kind of mean when they have too much, and avoid it as Saint Kat does.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I'm just a slightly exaggerated and slower version of my sober self.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm definitley more likely to hit on someone blatantly and physically when inebriated...

... however, alcohol destabilizes me, so I don't really drink anymore
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Smile

In vino veritas, and I am a happy drunk.

MBTI
    yupp

lets see when i'm angry or upset i find drinking makes me calm now i don't use it to solve my problems but once i'm sober again i can function normally, so it's get drunk sober up solve problems.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I've never been obscenely drunk, no matter how hard I try. I can drink and drink and drink and I am still unable to make poor decisions -- most people have the opposite effect, I'm aware. :\

I'm always so uptight, I want to let go and have "fun" like all the rest of my friends who can do things that do SEEM fun, but even when drunk I am unable to do something that I consider "wrong". This leads me to be either a quite, somber drunk person or a this-is-stupid-I-have-to-pee-why-can't-we-just-watch-x-files-and-all-be-happy-person.

Either way, I find it to be not worth the trouble most of the time.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I start talking about EVERYTHING, and I won't shut up. I'm also way more blunt and careless in conversation.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)