12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Default The idea of love? *facepalm

Maybe you might think it's weird for a feeler to feel this way, but I seriously have no idea what love is.

After I've been traumatized and then healed of my self hate at my homosexuality, I'm branded with a new obstacle.

LOVE.

ARRRGH. I feel like a T running around banging my head around the walls, trying to find some logic statement to this 4 letter word. Now I'm even talking like a T. *facepalm

What is it?

I know I'm young, but I want to know. It's too complex. Especially when you're gay, and the people around you either aren't gay/hate gays. If I don't know, then I won't be able to find someone, then I'll feel sad and lonely, and then my Wing 2 helper would be crying for love. I'm still crying for love. But I don't even know what love is.

*ultimate facepalm x2*

LOVE = FAIL.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Don't worry, I didn't know what love was either at your age, and I'm relatively straight.

It's not something that can be explained, either. You'll find out when you experience it. Trust me, you don't need to know what love is to find it - or nobody would ever find it
    -end of thread-

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Don't be afraid, I'm 18 and I also constantly have problems with love. Mostly because I fall for the wrong people and I have different ideas about love than the majority. I learned dealing with it and now I don't want love anymore (or, how others call it in my case: I've given up all hope).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

figsfiggyfigs

hey Ming, No worries, I think most people don't know what "love " is, it is just a word to describe multiple dynamic, euphoric, levels of different feelings shooting out randomly.
    I don't know what love is, sure I've felt and cared deeply for someone, but I still would not call it love.
    When you find it , you will know.

so you can stop facepalming yourself, which by the looks of your other thread, you seem to enjoy. lol.

MBTI
    INFP

If we're talking about infatuation, it's a temporary feel-good drug that your body produces.

If we're talking about commitment/friendship, it's hard, but it's rewarding.

Ginkgo

Love is like a UFO or a ghost. Many people see it, but when you ask them to describe it, they all give you different accounts. Because of this diversity, many people are skeptical, but it's important to keep your eyes open!

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Love is like a UFO or a ghost. Many people see it, but when you ask them to describe it, they all give you different accounts. Because of this diversity, many people are skeptical, but it's important to keep your eyes open!

LOL what the hell

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post

I would love to have that pet...
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

for me it's like experiencing the feeling of your heart multiplying itself by 10 and then dividing in half and jumping out of your body and into someone else...but it's part of the same whole...they are connected and communicate to each other and you are both in charge of nurturing and expressing it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    for me it's like experiencing the feeling of your heart multiplying itself by 10 and then dividing in half and jumping out of your body and into someone else...but it's part of the same whole...they are connected and communicate to each other and you are both in charge of nurturing and expressing it.
    When us thinkers read that, we see a function instead: