User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Country you love?

Many people are just obsessed with a certain country, whether you've been there or not. What country/ies are you most drawn to? Where do you want to visit/live most?

I am very drawn to Israel. Usually, any place that still looks most "ancient" draws me in and makes me feel at home, particularly Israel. It's like I have lived/been there before.
    Last edited by deep rain; 03-14-2008 at 03:19 PM.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Europe... western europe more specifically, though I don't think I can narrow it down further than that. I fully plan to live and work there for several years at some point in my life.
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by deep rain View Post
    Many people are just obsessed with a certain country, whether you've been there or not. What country/ies are you most drawn to? Where do you want to visit/live most?
    I always wanted to visit Mexico when I was a child. I don't know why. I would like to travel there still but it doesn't feel that important anymore.

Of the countries where I have visited I liked Scotland the most. It felt strange when visiting in Scotland, like it was familiar place for me already. Funny feeling that was.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    It felt strange when visiting in Scotland, like it was familiar place for me already. Funny feeling that was.
    That's how I feel when I see pictures or scenes of Israel. It's like I'm there... because I was always already "there". This brings in the thought of reincarnation/past lives, but I'm not going to bring in that subject here.
    Last edited by deep rain; 03-14-2008 at 03:18 PM.

MBTI
    INTJ

Mexico and Cuba. The former we've been to numerous times and keep returning to. The latter I've only visited once but it left a lasting impression and we will be back.

We're winter travellers, visiting warm places as an escape mainly, and Mexico offers something for everyone - the ruins, the culture, the beaches, the diving. It's total escapism. Talking of it now makes me wish I were here:

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

China. Oldest surviving civilization, rich culture, pretty country, good food, hot women and kung-fu movies. What's not to like?

I for one welcome our chinese overlords.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I love Scotland, and I have no idea why. (I suppose I'm "just obsessed.") It would be nice to live there, I think.
    Not really.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Natrushka View Post
    Mexico and Cuba. The former we've been to numerous times and keep returning to. The latter I've only visited once but it left a lasting impression and we will be back.

We're winter travellers, visiting warm places as an escape mainly, and Mexico offers something for everyone - the ruins, the culture, the beaches, the diving. It's total escapism. Talking of it now makes me wish I were here:

What a picture! Beautiful!

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Anything along the Mediterranean, really....I adore the Greek isles perhaps the most thus far. Just the climate, all of the history, the architecture, the ambience/feel of the place and the culture. Ah, to go back to those islands...
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i'd like to retire in madrid, i have more of an affinity with cities, landscapes, cultures and histories than with countries.
    INTP/5w4 sx