User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

I was trying to figure out how to take a photo of myself with my brother's new camera...so I have a kind of atypical look...but that is the basic face shape. How does it match up, experts?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by Maha Raj View Post
    Why not? This baby does have a face... if you can judge a personality type by simply looking at a face, then you can do it...

My point is that you can't judge a personality type by face shape. May be a little by facial expressions, but still it's very hard...
    I completely agree with this. Visual identification is a process of determining someone's type though reading cues about their personality that have manifested themselves on their figure. From a person's facial expressions, body posture and so on. This is why it's easier to type people as they get older. For example, ESFJ-s will tend to leave a lot of Fe marks on their body, I don't know, laugh lines on their face, and even beyond that, they'll leave Fe marks on photo albums as well, lots and big smiles from them, I think it would be rare to find a non smiling posed picture from them, ESTP-s leave Se marks, they might have a lot of scars, healed injuries, recognitions for achievements and so on. If you are going by face shape (or essentially bone structure) then I think you've missed the whole point of it and that is the personality assessment. But I have never studied/tried VI so this is just my impression of it.

EDIT: I think VI can be extended to encompass all that has been imprinted with ones type, ones environment and so on. For example, if somebody has really messy living space it would point away from them being a sensor and so on.

GirlAmerica

Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch63 View Post
    I was trying to figure out how to take a photo of myself with my brother's new camera...so I have a kind of atypical look...but that is the basic face shape. How does it match up, experts?
    Kinda rectanglish.......similar (in my eyes).

GirlAmerica

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    I completely agree with this. Visual identification is a process of determining someone's type though reading cues about their personality that have manifested themselves on their figure. From a person's facial expressions, body posture and so on. This is why it's easier to type people as they get older. For example, ESFJ-s will tend to leave a lot of Fe marks on their body, I don't know, laugh lines on their face, and even beyond that, they'll leave Fe marks on photo albums as well, lots and big smiles from them, I think it would be rare to find a non smiling posed picture from them, ESTP-s leave Se marks, they might have a lot of scars, healed injuries, recognitions for achievements and so on. If you are going by face shape (or essentially bone structure) then I think you've missed the whole point of it and that is the personality assessment. But I have never studied/tried VI so this is just my impression of it.

EDIT: I think VI can be extended to encompass all that has been imprinted with ones type, ones environment and so on. For example, if somebody has really messy living space it would point away from them being a sensor and so on.
    Very cool perspective....I do indeed find body language/gait/facial expression etc can speak to the personality (or not!!!)
    You have added things here I have never even considered....

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

It is rectanglish....actually the classic golden ratio 1:1.618...which is probably true of most skull shapes, but it works out well in this photo.
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

relation of face shape and personality-vinoprofiili-jpg
    I have smiling images, but they are worse..

and I hate that my video camera has some strange color balance in automatic exposure. Sometimes the colors go just right.. not in here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Your face almost looks like something out of a space empire builder computer game in that picture.

I did look up the pictures and faces a bit in the like, and I do seem to resemble the INTP or INTj ones, but it's hard to tell exactly why, whether the similar looks is just me noticing the silimar features with similar types, or whether I read the site wrong in terms of what the faces are for.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    Your face almost looks like something out of a space empire builder computer game in that picture.
    What's that, and is it good or bad? Why don't you send me a screenshot, or better yet, post it?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    What's that, and is it good or bad? Why don't you send me a screenshot, or better yet, post it?
    Humanoid aliens tend to be bald in far future stories (like space empire games)...almost like a fetus. (In that particular pic, you do kinda look...alien...as in extraterrestrial.)

And you resemble the INTp in that pic. INTjs tend to look calmer or remote. You look rather nervous. A natural posture is best for this sort of thing, don't smile.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Humanoid aliens tend to be bald in far future stories (like space empire games)...almost like a fetus. (In that particular pic, you do kinda look...alien...as in extraterrestrial.)

And you resemble the INTp in that pic. INTjs tend to look calmer or remote. You look rather nervous. A natural posture is best for this sort of thing, don't smile.
    Thanks for analysis! I have wondered why some lady friend often talks about my beatiful smile she wants to see. When I go taking pictures of myself at home, I don't find anything beautiful. Tho I've seen myself in mirrors when I've partied somewhere I've been excited, and I've liked my smile then. I think my I side rules as the king when I'm not exposed to human contact.