User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I normally keep my forehead out of sight where it belongs, but you can't get a good feel for my face shape with almost a third of it covered, so here 'tis. If I remember right, Socionics' INFj description fits me the best.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

hmmm....would this mean that my face would be differently shaped than that of everyone else here pretty much?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by GirlAmerica View Post
    lol....stoned....

and INTJ's, what are we suppose to have in our eyes?
    INTjs (LII) tend to look more floaty in their gaze. They usually look very distant as if their mind is disconnected from their body. So in a way, they look stoned, too.

INFjs have a floaty gaze, too, but their faces often amplify a sort of concerned look.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    hmmm....would this mean that my face would be differently shaped than that of everyone else here pretty much?
    If (and it's a big if) the theory has validity. I have two brothers and we all have different dads. One is an ESXJ and the other is probably an ISTP and we all have very similar face shapes (thanks, Aunt Char :rolli: ), so I have my doubts.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

I'm not sure if I put any stock in this theory, but this is still a good thread because of GirlAmerica's picture

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    No.
    It means the unhandy and the incompetent have a time of day.
    From time to time.

GirlAmerica

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    INTjs (LII) tend to look more floaty in their gaze. They usually look very distant as if their mind is disconnected from their body. So in a way, they look stoned, too.

INFjs have a floaty gaze, too, but their faces often amplify a sort of concerned look.

STONED :steam:

I choose to reconsider and catagorize what you said renaming it: deep in thought....

GirlAmerica

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    I'm not sure if I put any stock in this theory, but this is still a good thread because of GirlAmerica's picture

you are not participating????

GirlAmerica

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post

I normally keep my forehead out of sight where it belongs, but you can't get a good feel for my face shape with almost a third of it covered, so here 'tis. If I remember right, Socionics' INFj description fits me the best.
    Okay...my opinion. Minus the features, and your face shape is very similar to Wolfmaiden's. Truly.