First 21011121314 Last

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

And to go with the thread i'll say Victor. I'll also add synapse because he struck me as being very interesting in his vid.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Everyone here is unique. It may not be apparent.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I'm going to interject to say that the multiple derails to this thread will be moved to the graveyard. The posts that address the derail and the topic will still be moved with the derails. Also:

1) Sim, if you would like to speculate as to others' types, please start a separate thread. This is not my idea of a great way to spend my weekends.

2) Just to reiterate - people are allowed to vehemently disagree, but personal insults or telling people to STFU is not allowed and may result in warnings/infractions. More than one of you are walking a fine line.

3) When someone is obviously trolling you, report it and LET IT GO or make a complaint via PM.
    Last edited by fidelia; 05-17-2010 at 12:50 PM.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

We are all unique. We are all different.

...well except for me. I'm just like everyone else.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I don't think I've met another Synapse.

Phantonym

I haven't met any of you, so everybody is totally unique in my mind.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I don't think I've met another Synapse.
    I would have to agree there

Synapse is unique!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I can't put many people on here.. I'm excluding information that I know on a 1 to 1 basis and make this post entirely on post-related forum stuff.

Halla. He hit the forum running, and hasn't quit ever since. I'd say anyone who, just being themselves, could drive another person away from the forum so entirely and completely definitely deserves a slot in this thread.

SillyS., or CC, has always stood out as the ultimate voice of independence on this forum to me. Cliche in her ENFP ways? Maybe sometimes, but it's all 100% genuine, and you get exactly what you see with her. Absolutely honest and blunt, and I don't think a single other ENFP on here acts quite the way she does.

On the opposite side of the spectrum from those two..

Orangeappled, to me, has been a very quiet, subtle voice to me. Her opinions are so far away from mine that sometimes I feel like I'm looking at abstract art and trying to find a math equation in it. I don't see eye to eye with her a lot of the time, but she makes me think so much.. The different perspective is appreciated, and she definitely has one.

Magic Poriferan I think has to make the quiet side of the list as well. I don't think it's quite possible to make a list like this without including him.. It's almost like he goes out of his way to ensure he's absolutely different from the norm. Almost. I don't think he ever woke up one morning and decided, "Hey. I'm going to be difficult and a strain on people around me by having a remarkably different style of thinking about the things we interact and deal with on a daily basis." I think it's gotta be a bit hard to deal with life everyday when you're Spongey. It's not a positive or negative thing.. it's just who he is.. but I think a lot of times it ends up a bit negative for him. I relate to him a lot, and with that said, sometimes I have no effin' idea where he got the thought process he has from. I've never been to Saturn.

And finally I'm sticking Jeffster and Wolfy into this arena. Jeffster because, quite simply, I've never met someone so simple that's stirred up such complex discussions. Jeffster is like reading a book where you're not sure if the plot is so straight forward that it was made for kids, or if there was a subtle complexity throughout the entire thing that makes you think. I'll never forget our conversation on time travel and 'changing the past' where he compared it to paint on a canvas. The same things that people love him for people can't stand about him either.

Wolfy because he reminds me of watching Cowboy Bebop. People absolutely love it, they love the texture, the tones, the reality and fiction melting so well together, they love the stories and they even love watching the mundane aspects of the character's lives. People adore Cowboy Bebop.. but if you ever ask someone what, specifically, they like about it? They probably can't give you a good answer. Not one that they'd be satisfied with, that would entirely encompass and represent the appreciation they had for the show. There's something about watching it, to me, that changes the fans of it a little bit. I think wolfy has the capability of moving people in the same way.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTP

Nice post, kyuuei. Agreed on your points.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

I have gone through the thread and I am wondering did I finally become more average as I wanted or I am just not posting enough anymore to be noticed ?