User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

It would be awkward & quiet (probably why I know so few INFPs IRL)....first instinct is "no", I would not like myself, but then, maybe if we talked, I would think it's cool to meet someone so like-minded
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

^ agreed.. i think i'd take a while to warm up to myself, but i'd also probably try to put myself at ease if i sense i was nervous... huhwhut?
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

no, and I'd kill the doppelganger

damn Reptilians

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by demimondaine View Post
    ^ agreed.. i think i'd take a while to warm up to myself, but i'd also probably try to put myself at ease if i sense i was nervous... huhwhut?
    Makes sense to me ...nervous people can actually put me at ease...so maybe I'd put myself at ease and myself would put me at ease.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTx

Probably not. I'm already very familiar with me. Another me wouldn't be very interesting.

MBTI
    GONE

I think I would just be in shock and awe - I think it's really bizarre to 'see yourself' like listening to your voice for the first time or watching yourself on video. So I think I'd just watch and observe.

I have no idea if I would 'like' me...I think not.

I could probably take me or leave me, I mean...what can I offer myself that I don't already offer myself? If that makes sense. Also, I would understand myself too well, which means I would always know what I was really thinking or why I was really doing what I was doing.

It's kinda like asking - do you want to meet someone who really 'sees' you and is not inclined to be compassionate or sympathetic? I think in romantic love ideals we all want someone who 'sees' us, but also sees the things inside of us that we ourselves cannot. We want someone who sees a truth in us that is better than the truth we know.

Soooooo...hmm...no I don't think I'd be a fan of myself. I don't think I'd dislike myself either. There's just nothing that the 'other me' could do to help or entertain me. I don't think 2 of me could help me achieve goals any better or be a better person either.

If I met 'me' but that 'me' was in another vessel, another body - that would be a different story. Because I wouldn't know it was 'me'. There would be no prejudgement or comparison or self-consciousness.

I think there's a better chance I would like 'me' if I met 'me' just as long as I didn't know it.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Doubt it. I like myself and all, but I completely recognize that I'm a pain in the ass to be around.

For context, I've been likened to a female Sheldon Cooper.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Yes. I'm sure i would see all of the faults i already see, but i would be able to better relate to them and assess them. This could also open doors for altering/fixing more faults, which would bring both selves up to par.
    We'd be best friends forever because i am awesome... and the other me is awesome.

Then again, our jealousy issues may be sparked up and we may have to fight to the death after some time of further assessment.
    The winner would cry at the loss, yet bask in the glory of being the sole receiver of any praise.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I would like myself, I'm a pretty likable person and I figure I would have lots in common.

maybe. i guess..

i'd hate running into the drunk me though. cheeky bastard