User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default The thank you thread. :)

this thread is to say thanks to a member that taught you something or helped you in some way.

because i was thinking how a lot of us talk about certain issues we're going through...ask questions to gain perspective and so many reach out to help...and that's just a really awesome thing...so very cool and something many of us may not have irl from people who see things the same as we do...so it's lovely when someone can hold up a mirror for you...show you who you are when you forget or no one else can see it.

so...i'd personally like to say thank you to sytpg for being my mirror when i needed it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I want to thank Giggly for pushing on through the SJ hate and expressing the thoughts behind ISFJs. I really appreciate it.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oh no... I'd have a lot of thank yous to give

I guess I'll get started...

thank you runvardh for being the first person to make me feel welcome

thank you domino and lady jaye for making the site really fun for me

thank you wildcat... you always give me new intellectual toys

thank you AAS... your presence always reassures me in a way and your quiet behind the scenes support is appreciated

thank you jae rae... you always gave great book suggestions!

thank you purplechickens... you always make me laugh at the right moment

thank you Silently Honest... you're always kind, and that's underrated by people too often

I have a lot more... those are from the first year
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Thank you to Lady X for helping me figure out some stuff about Enneagram and for being generally

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I want to thank Giggly for pushing on through the SJ hate and expressing the thoughts behind ISFJs. I really appreciate it.
    WHAT ABOUT ME?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I would like to thank all the haters for bringing out the best in me.

THANK YOU!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Thank you EJCC for giving some insight into the ESTJ mind at a particularly distressing time and not getting annoyed at the incessant questions that were variations on a reoccurring theme. Also thank you for sticking around and answering ESTJ questions graciously and patiently, despite the ESTJ hostility on the forum!

Thank you Sarcasticus for being the first to welcome me here and for being a great correspondent (even though I've kind of dropped the ball the last while, the intentions are there to pick it up again!).

Thank you LA for being the first to say nice things about something I wrote. I've never forgotten it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

thank you also to wild horses...you know why.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Thank you EJCC for giving some insight into the ESTJ mind at a particularly distressing time and not getting annoyed at the incessant questions that were variations on a reoccurring theme. Also thank you for sticking around and answering ESTJ questions graciously and patiently, despite the ESTJ hostility on the forum!
    No, thank YOU, fidelia.

More thank yous:

- Thanks to everyone who ever told me that I was cool, and told me not to take any of the anti-ESTJ comments that are so common on this forum very personally. It's because of all of you that I ever had the courage to make my mark here.

- Thanks to Tamske, jenocyde and MDP2525 for being fun and welcoming and nice to me. And also, for being awesome Thinking women. Way to represent the sisterhood!

- Thanks to Speed Gavroche for helping me find my Enneagram type, by asking lots of questions and generally being knowledgeable and patient with my ignorance (and also having great YouTube videos )

- Thanks to all the ESTJs I've chatted with here, for showing me that I'm not just crazy, and that other people have those crazy mannerisms too

- Thanks to everyone I've opened up to, for being understanding.

- Finally, thanks to my (unofficial) NF fan club. You know who you are. You guys rock.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I want to thank the academy!

<insert drunken spiel>