User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Thank you Proximo, sincerely.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I'm thankful for all the members here who make this forum what it is. I've gotten the opportunity to really get to know a few people, and they've made a personal impact on my life, which I deeply appreciate.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

You're welcome!
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    WHAT ABOUT ME?
    You suck! Shut up, you! :steam:

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Oberon... thanks for the jokes
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Oberon

I am glad this thread popped up, because I need to thank cafe, PeaceBaby, uytuun, Aphrodite-gone-awry, Jennifer, INTJMom, Ivy, Coriolis, WoodsWoman, toonia, Charmed Justice, fidelia, Orobas, saslou, Lady X, gromit, whatever, runvardh, and anyone else who has either provided useful feedback or moral support for me in the Sex vs. Affection thread.

Success is a journey, not a destination, and I thank you all for walking with me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Thank you Haight, for setting this place up, for your sometimes unfathomable patience, and for being so wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Where do I begin...I could write paragraphs...a long list...going way back before this forum. For a reference to what I mean you should look at the symbol thread and then realise I want to thank a lot of people. The words shall flow, they will, so many of you have influenced the way I have viewed and observed events, more than you could know.

For those moments that are most remembered are those that are least emphasized and that is having a conversation, talking and acknowledging that you have had an impact. And while that is something I have a difficulty in doing I shall proceed to write up what my thoughts mean for many people. Thanks for being friendly and great.

Thanks Haight and Typology Central for being the place it is.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    You suck! Shut up, you! :steam:
    I don't know how you could say I suck. I've never even talked to you?

If I didn't know any better I would say you were an ENFP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Sky_is_Blue! for being a charming, vibrant, fun, adorable, slightly sublime yet always playful and accommodating woman. Thank you for staying and speaking and having your presence amidst this board. The atmosphere and energy just wouldn't be the same. Of course a down side to that is I've felt you've closed yourself a bit, less accessible then you used to be but just as well regarded, bless.

Biaxident for being the man amongst INFP's. I mean seriously you rock big time and tend to show what true infp male masculinity is all about. Besides your awesome, lighthearted way of talking you get to the heart of the matter and can turn it up unlike anyone I know. Thanks for being yourself Biaxident. For having so much fun and creating a positive vibe and bringing back a little of that infp toughness and vulnerability and intimidation. hahaha years of training in the Himalayas are paying off, okay not the Himalayas but um, yeah your great.

Lady X, you know your warmth, kindness and sincerity are infectious, your wisdom and fun attitude are components of being, how do I say this marvelous and a joy to have around. I think I'm not the only one who has found your presence a light amongst the rough. I mean heh you can rumble with the best of them, and you know how to be curious, all the while expressing your tones and shades and colours which make you all the more endearing.

Fidelia you know behind that cool exterior is an intuitive, insightful, bright yet dear and fascinating woman. Whose ability to navigate the waters of peoples interiors and exteriors is nothing short of uncanny, who I tend to view with all the inspiration and confidence of an intellectual whose mind is as appealing as the thoughts that shape the womans reflection of your beauty.

Morgan Le Fay now here is a woman who has the strength to delve into taboos few would want to. There is a saying that perhaps underlies the point, that whosoever knows shall speak true words that culminate in the tongue of the spoken. Okay I made it up but I'm just saying there is a curiosity about you, and although thin ice is a precursor to perspective this place would be less without you. I'm too lazy to observe intpc nowadays so the more of your presence here the better.

*Aww stop sucking toes so much*
    I'm not, I um, am just saying whats on my mind and thanks.

You are most awesome, I would thank more as it flows.