User Tag List

First 23456 Last

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    ENFs. Both types. ENFJs make you feel like you're being included in something special, and ENFPs make you feel like you're escaping from everything that isn't special. They're very different, but both types that I really click with.

ENTPs are a lot of fun but I've never been in an ENTP's inner circle. Do ENTPs have an enduring inner circle? I assume they think they do.
    Yes. But a small one. Mine consists of less than 6 people, whom I've known for 20 years at the longest, and 15 years at the shortest. They're the ones who are in a way, my lifeline to sanity.

An ENTP's world changes like quicksilver, so it requires folks with a lot of patience and understanding to go through the layers.

ENTPs paradoxically crave depth, but when young, you mistake breadth for depth. Then later, you try filter through everything, but it becomes hard to cut people out - you feel guilty. So there're a lot of masks an ENTP carries, and a lot of people which makes it seem like you're superficial. Folks like you but they're turned off by you too. Perhaps some competition/ ensuing jealousy involved. So ENTPs are rarely trusted, and they sense it and it eats into them.

So those whom I call real friends are few. They're the ones who'd understand the masks I have to carry, but stop me from being self-destructive. They're the ones who understand that constancy is separate from consistency, allow me the room to fly, but the ground to return to. In return they've the freedom to be anything they want with me.

The rest are merely acquaintances to me.

So do I merely think I have an enduring inner circle? *chuckles*

the type that has a "special place" in my heart are: ENTPs and INFJs...
    i do have a couple ENTJs and INTJs that i like... but they arn't the most "special" to me...

edit:
    and INTPs

MBTI
    INTP

The type that is special to me is the only type I'm really familiar with, my type. INTP. I don't really care to apply MBTI typing to anyone but myself and I only do it during solitary personal reflection. I don't try to type people when talking or thinking about them, nor do I care to do so after the fact.
    I don't identify other people by their types, nor do I restrict who I associate with by type. People are people way way way before they are an MBTI type. And I like people way more than 16 combinations of four letters. Therefore, I will never hold another type with high esteem.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...p-profile.html

I have not seen greater sincerity and profundity of feeling elsewhere.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    INTP

INFP's -- as BW said: the sincerity of feeling.
    XNTP's -- Tend to play off eachother well, plus the ENTP's I know are always up for some: , and in that order.
    INXJ's -- For the intellectual challenge.
    ISTJ's in small dose's -- for their selfless work ethic.
    One by one, over the months, the other bulbs burn out, and are gone. The first few of these hit Byron hard. He's still a new arrival, still hasn't accepted his immortality. But on through the burning hours he starts to learn about the transience of others: learns that loving them while they're here becomes easier, and also more intenseto love as if each design-hour will be the last.

Thomas Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

I can't go on, I'll go on.

Samuel Beckett - The Unnamable

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I love many types..
    ENFJ - together we seem to be the super people planning team They think what they can do for the people, I'm thinking what I can do with them
    ENFP - we're soulmates.. they can be just absolutely awesome..
    ESTJ - we're complementary action partners
    ENTP - we just connect! I love my fellow ENTP
    ESTP - we share the love for mischief
    ISFJ - we think of the human connection to everything
    ISTP - we share the appreciation of excellence
    INFJ - we share the care for the world
    INFP. they just touch my heart.. they just do.. they're just adorable
    INTJ - I love our big talk.. they're awesome.. ahh the strategy sessions! World-bending smarts, I say!
    The rest I'm hoping to get to understand and meet more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'd almost forgotten until I was telling a story earlier- there's no type more fun to get into trouble with than an ENTP! similar to me, but more inventive! I've had friends of that type since I was a little kid and we've caused nothing but trouble (but it was FUN trouble! )
    OMG lol!! You've taken words right out of my mouth! I was just gonna say the same about your type.. oh wait, I have ESTP's provide more of the hands-on means for mischief
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I love many types..
    ENFJ - together we seem to be the super people planning team They think what they can do for the people, I'm thinking what I can do with them

ENTP - we just connect! I love my fellow ENTP

ESTP - we share the love for mischief
    and yes, ESTPs are fun.

The rest I'm hoping to get to understand and meet more

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

INTJs. More often than not, we have an 'understanding' of views without needing to think about it.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I've got a weird thing for ISTJs and ISTPs . My circle of friends makes up a surprisingly large number of ISFJs. Out of the few N types I've come across I liked the ENTJ & ENFPs quite a bit.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**