User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Infx

I don't feel I've had enough experience with the types to really answer this effectively, especially since I've only met ANY N's very recently, and very few T's. But based on such..

Friend-wise I tend to really get along with ISFPs. They're so agreeable and just.. down-to-earth, honest-to-goodness sweet. Not overly nice or anything, just accepting and kind. That mixed with their creativity makes me feel totally comfortable being whatever part of my multi-faceted INFJ-ness I choose to be at the moment no matter if it's quiet and hard-working, philosophical and idealistic, melancholy and downtrodden, or totally random and silly. I also tend to develop a beautiful idea-bouncing bond with them. They share their ideas/art with me, which I then find meanings in and become inspired from, which then gives them a new perspective and/or inspires them in return to make more art. (And this isn't to say that all ISFPs ARE artists, or that other types aren't.. just the two I know definitely are.)

Attractive-wise I'm desperately drawn towards E_F_s. I really admire the sweeping connections they can form with many people which my introversion just won't allow. I want to just latch onto them and keep them happy so they can continue to make other people happy, which then creates a big swelling of positive energy that I can thrive in. (Our very own PinkP is a perfect example of this! Er.. perhaps I should clarify..in a platonic sense with females, but it still stirs excitement within me!)

Lately I've also developed some nice debate/conversation buddies in INTPs as well. I read somewhere that INFJs and INTPs don't usually get along, but when both are respectful and open minded, I don't see a problem. Their drive to understand compliments my drive to apply really well and leads to some heated, but useful discussions. More than once they've given me some rather objective views into my own behavior, which can be frustrating, but keeps me thinking and grounded. (Another example from the board would be Cyber. We had a nice discussion in the chatroom awhile back. )

I'd really like to meet an ENTP in real life, as several people on here have stated that they and INFJs tend to get along really well.
    Last edited by wolfmaiden14; 12-17-2007 at 05:27 PM. Reason: I'm not a lesbian! XP
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Romantically, ISFJ's! I find them extremely attractive. I am baffled by the fact that they tend to be generally undervalued by other types. But I won't complain... Since the less peope value them, the more I possibilities I have

In terms of friendship, I really love ENxx's and ESTP's. They definitely hold a "special place in my heart". When I look at my close friends, nearly all of them are one of those types.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Friends: Anyone. Literally. (Except Maverick. I totally hate that guy!)

More Than Friends/Ignition Very Possible: INFPs, ISFPs : Neither of these types are afraid to approach me. They aren't intimidated easily, they're creative and generally kind while being REALLY tough.

Outright Pyrotechnics:
    INTPs, ENTPs, ISTPs : No explanation needed. Buttons just go flying.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

ENFPs?
    I suspect ENFJs, but I've had little experience with them.
    In general, Extraverted Feeling is appealing to me, even with some of the costs it comes with.
    I think, I've been so used to living in a world of cold, depressing, distant people that Fe feeds me something I've been really deprived of.
    There are downsides, though...

I have such powerful, conflicted feelings about ENFPs. :rolli:
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaiden14 View Post
    I'd really like to meet an ENTP in real life, as several people on here have stated that they and INFJs tend to get along really well.

But alas, it can never be; I've already got an ISFJ at home, raising my kids.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    (Except Maverick. I totally hate that guy!)
    Yeah baby yeah!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Yeah baby yeah!
    You're incorrigible, sir! :-p I spitteth/bloweth a raspberry delicately in disdain!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I have an ENFJ close friend. Living circumstances have decreed that we mostly chat online nowadays, but he can always be counted on to make one's day better. Mostly through his copious copy-pasting of URLs which usually contain stuff that sends me laughing.

So, I suppose ENFJ it is (discounting INFP and INFJs), though generally speaking, I can get along with most people.
    Not really.

Interestingly enough, type I have a special place for is none other than that of yours truly. If you look at my results from the "Jung Explorer Test," you can see that not only am I an INTP, my ideal type is INTP, and the type I am most attracted to is INTP.

Aside from that, I would have to say xNxJs (especially females), with the sole exception of ENFJ. Not that I really have anything against ENFJs, but rather, my mother is an ENFJ, and I am certainly no Oedipus.
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

MBTI
    Infx

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post

But alas, it can never be; I've already got an ISFJ at home, raising my kids.
    Rats!

..I mean.. mice, er.... mouse.. I mean..

maybe in another life.

MerkW - that's certainly interesting!

Nadir - my (believe to be) ENFJ friend does the same thing!
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.