User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are you attracted with you supposed "dual type"?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, my dual type is the one wich attract me the most!

7 11.67%
  • Yes, I'am very attracted with my dual type.

7 11.67%
  • I have a more than average attraction for my dual type.

7 11.67%
  • I have an average attraction for my dual type.

4 6.67%
  • I have a less than average attraction for my dual type.

12 20.00%
  • My supposed "dual type" does'nt attract me.

19 31.67%
  • Peoples of my supposed "dual type" are terribles.

4 6.67%
First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    The type whose 2 main function are your dual's main function, but switched (so for ISTP it would be ESTJ). Alternative definition: the type of your dual's club (NT-ST-SF-NF), but opposite temperament (IP-EJ / EP-IJ). So for an ENFP it'd be an ESTJ
    oh okay thanks for that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

garbage

I can see where the overall concept of "balancing each other" would make sense, be beneficial, and make for a meaningful partnership. But as Mr. Babylon Candles said, such a balance makes more sense to me in the context of a work environment than in a relationship.

Relationships, to me, are all about mutual understanding, rather than providing a skillset that serves to balance the whole.

In practice, I tend to go for tender-hearted extroverts in relationships. Maybe I'm the stone-cold introvert

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eyebrows View Post
    I can see where the overall concept of "balancing each other" would make sense, be beneficial, and make for a meaningful partnership. But as Mr. Babylon Candles said, such a balance makes more sense to me in the context of a work environment than in a relationship.

Relationships, to me, are all about understanding rather than providing a skillset that serves to balance the whole.

In practice, I tend to go for tender-hearted extroverts in relationships. Maybe I'm the stone-cold introvert
    Yup. Personally, I find my shadow to be super attractive, and one that illicits many, many dirty thoughts. There is understanding and familiarity, yet...complete opposites. But in a good way.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Duals might work far better when both partners are older, maybe 30-35+, because there is less pure opposition to one's inferior worldview [ie, bottom two functions] at that stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Yup. Personally, I find my shadow to be super attractive, and one that illicits many, many dirty thoughts. There is understanding and familiarity, yet...complete opposites. But in a good way.
    I like that you have such an open mind .. Ohh Rarrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I don't really understand that low attraction expressed from INTx to ESFx. In teenmovies, for examples, the INTx is always an uncool nerd with nor social skills who dream and desire to get the sexy ESFx cheerleader. Is it really so far of reality?
    Ehhhhh .. Less of the cheer-leaders unless we are talking ..
    YouTube - Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

I just googled tattooed cheerleaders and got someone giving deep throat .. Nice Lol

I want lots of tattoos and to be a cheer leader now .. darn it.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

i think the point of the dual is that they are opposite in every way that isn't exactly conflicting.. (there's also a relation called a "conflictor").. the dual is strong in ways that you are admittedly weak in and not insecure in admitting. and vice versa. so that's why it's supposed to work out, theoretically at least.

also needless to say, but there's enough differnces in socionics that you might want to take it on it's own terms, instead of applying your mbti type to it. an infj or infp in mbti may not even the same type in socionics.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Yes.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I have yet to meet a male ISFJ but im thinking i might actually be

brainheart

Call me a narcissist, but I'm attracted to people like me. No offense to the J types out there, but I can't imagine ever being in a relationship with one, especially of the EXTJ variety. I require being with someone who can roll with it in a very extroverted perceiver sort of way.

Ginkgo

Yeah I sit here and masturbate to Keirseyan typological descriptions. YES ESTP YES, I LOVE YOUR PRAGMATISM!!

MBTI
    ISTP

i find enfps pretty nice people