123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Default Crazy Crap You've Done

So today someone posted on facebook that they got midnight tickets to Iron Man. I posted that I need to find someone crazy to go with me. It develops into a friend and I meeting in the middle, two hours away from both of us, at midnight tonight, to go see a movie. I still don't really know for sure if this is on or not. This happened within the last half hour. I actually just posted on facebook "Wait, so yes we are? We aren't? WHATS GOING ON?"

I'm not sure why type my friend is other than EcrazyP.

What's some crazy crap you have done? Bonus points if it was without planning!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Ooh.. my. I'll censor the more crazy ones. But I've done something similar to that. A few years ago, I was up at 3 am because I couldn't sleep and chatting to a friend of mine that lived about 3-4 hours away. We were bored, so I said we should go hang out. So we met halfway just to go to a McDonalds and shoot the shit. It was a little pointless, but still fun.

Also, I've been known to skip flights to go on different flights. Standby flights though.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Once when I was drunk I decided to hitch hike in the middle of the night two hours into the country to see my friends at a beach party. I ended up in a car with a couple of guys drinking and driving running over a stop sign. I dd get to the beach.

Speaking of movies. My friend and I used to get out of our mind and walk into a movie without looking at the name of what was showing.

My friends and I drove three hours to McDonalds. There was one around the corner from our house.

The original inspiration for moving my family back to Japan was because I liked Japanese baths.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    So today someone posted on facebook that they got midnight tickets to Iron Man. I posted that I need to find someone crazy to go with me. It develops into a friend and I meeting in the middle, two hours away from both of us, at midnight tonight, to go see a movie. I still don't really know for sure if this is on or not. This happened within the last half hour. I actually just posted on facebook "Wait, so yes we are? We aren't? WHATS GOING ON?"

I'm not sure why type my friend is other than EcrazyP.

What's some crazy crap you have done? Bonus points if it was without planning!
    I would totally love to meet you at midnight to watch IronMan. But I'm pretty p-ish anymore. I Robert Downey Jr.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Twice walked out into a blizzard looking for my parents: my mom at 4, and my dad at 8. It has only been recently that they found out I was more scared than they were at the time, which is what prompted me to go out into that kind of weather to begin with.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

When I went to Texas A & M I owned a little Honda motorbike and after studying fruitlessly while drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, and eating pizza, my two halftime roommates and I would pile on it and go across town to go to a club or something. The back tire was nearly smashed flat and I couldn't go faster than about 20mph. So fun!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

once went out with about 3 othe of my friends and just started to drive, went to 3 other states and slept in the car and ate what we could. Then headed back when we had just enough money to get back
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

Enneagram
    9w8

Climbed over a fence and up a large rocky outcropping on a mountain at night to get the perfect 360-degree view because of the clear skies and full moon. There was a cliff on either side of me, and I could see my breath. It was exquisite.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    This is awesome (!)... (aside from the safety issue).
    jah, crazy P stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    I would totally love to meet you at midnight to watch IronMan. But I'm pretty p-ish anymore. I Robert Downey Jr.
    I'm always game, I would have gone with either of you.
    (And yeah, he's sizzle-hot! *swoon*)

Craziest things I've done?

- Once drove six hours through a blizzard (normally a three hour trip) to spend the holidays with my SO's family... just because I had said I would.

- Had sex in a small strip of trees behind an elementary school in the middle of daytime suburbia (although it was summer and no children were around).

- Decided to go back to college in the middle of the night because I was bored... I made a three hour trip with a friend on PA turnpike, starting at 12:30am, with the AC blasting so bad my teeth were chattering, so we could stay awake.

- Went hiking alone in the north-central part of PA, without telling anyone where I was going. The drive was three hours one way, and the hike itself was 9 miles, and I had never done it before, and I didn't have a great map, and... the worst... i almost stepped on a rattlesnake.

- I helped some friends make gunpowder bombs in high school, for their wars. I also figured out how to create a saltpeter bomb. The opposing team broke the rules and used pipe bombs; and the saltpeter bomb almost set the forest on fire. Not good!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Heated up a key with a blowtorch and gave myself a second degree burn.