User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I tied ENFJ man to a tree out in the woods for some sexytime. Worst idea ever.
    Because of his type?

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    ^i think i used to be crazier with the running/walking/great distances thing as a kid. riding my bike 10-15 miles to the mall (and then back) and stuff like that.. i need to do that again.
    I remember doing stuff like that, there was an insane sense of freedom doing stuff like that when I was younger, I just remember that days seemed longer.

When I was 19, I realized in the middle of the night that I HAD to get out of my town. I gave my job 2 weeks notice, found someone to take over my room in the house I was staying, choose two locations I wanted live, flipped a coin to determine which, moved 2,000 miles away, and started over.

I've also dyed my hair on many an occasion.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Because of his type?
    Oh god no. I just forgot to pack bug spray.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Oh god no. I just forgot to pack bug spray.
    Ouch!

MBTI
    ESFJ

I once travelled 3000 miles, got to the airport then rang the person to ask how long it takes to get from airport to their house. Had no idea i was coming. That was a cool experience. Thank god they were home.

Flew up to Edinburgh to meet someone from this site .. Again that was cool and we hung out for the weekend.

I like planes
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    yupp

got the dog high but last night we blew smoke into his crate which had a blanket over it and i put the blanket down last night so we accidently pot pocketed the dog and he freaked out, it was so scary. he was shaking and heart pounding basically had a panic attack. Poor puppy. He's only 7lbs so we usually just do part of a hit and he gets relax and mellow but of course me being awake for 40 hours wasn't thinking, omg I feel really bad for getting the dog that high.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

lesson learned i hope it's pretty mean

that said, i'm guilty as well. i remember trapping a lizard long ago in a jar and blowing smoke in it. when i let him out, he just stayed in the same place.... indefinitely, i think. :\

I have looked at the schedule of classes and realized that in a week when school is in morning that in one day I can get to girls locker room before they get there or they see me and yet just after the profesor unlocks the door and goes to change his cloths.
    So if I run out of the class as soon it finnishes I will get there just when I need. The thing is that their locker room had attached shower room to it that wasn't in use. What makes it a good place to hide.
    So I have hidden myself there and waited that they come in, lock the door and take their cloths of.

And then it was : Hello ladies !

Even today I can rembember those screams. But to be honest I caught them trully by suprise so it is understandable. Plus they couldn't do much since they didn't have that much cloths on. So in order to throw me out they would have to do something that can be considered as a complety victory from my side.
    Plus all the boys in a next room have heared the screams for sure what means that all of them will be at the door and see alot just by being there.

So I just stood there and watched. (with a smile of course)
    After very fast dressing and alot of bad words I have unlocked the door myself and went out of the room to prepare myself for the class.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I have looked at the schedule of classes and realized that in a week when school is in morning that in one day I can get to girls locker room before they get there or they see me and yet just after the profesor unlocks the door and goes to change his cloths.
    So if I run out of the class as soon it finnishes I will get there just when I need. The thing is that their locker room had attached shower room to it that wasn't in use. What makes it a good place to hide.
    So I have hidden myself there and waited that they come in, lock the door and take their cloths of.

And then it was : Hello ladies !

Even today I can rembember those screams. But to be honest I caught them trully by suprise so it is understandable. Plus they couldn't do much since they didn't have that much cloths on. So in order to throw me out they would have to do something that can be considered as a complety victory from my side.
    Plus all the boys in a next room have hear the screams for sure what means all of them will be a the door and see alot of just by being there.

So I just stood there and watched. (with a smile of course)
    After very fast dressing and alot of bad words I have unlocked the door myself and went out of the room to prepare myself for the class.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.