What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

I climbed a tree once.

Got stuck. Cried for hours in it.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

relatively not much. suppose if you mean telling my family an hour before i left them counts, at a time when i lost my job and got a new one and bought a car and started renting. hahah only to have it backfire and didn't need the car and ended up looking for more work again.

oh wait actually, i jumped the train tracks to take photos of wall paintings. and then as several trains passed, i looked over as the security car approached, i then made a gettaway by jumping the wall i originally accessed to get to the other side of the train tracks or something.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oooh... there's not enough space here for my list

- doing the nasty in some prominent public locations

- getting bored and driving half way across the neighboring state to find a proper roadside diner at several points in college

- free climbing in back country locations without telling anyone where I was going beforehand

- taking a free lance college job that involved whips and leather, but no physical contact

- chasing down a purse snatcher to kick his ass

- driving 1,000 miles for a weekend on an impulse- that was a long distance booty call!

- photographing old iron bridges during thunderstorms at night

- getting pissed off at an ex during a fight and taking off... not realizing that I'd forgotten my shoes until I'd left- returning would feel like defeat on my part so I walked home barefoot in the snow and frostbit my feet

ummm... yeah, that's a random sampling!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

I've done a lot of similar stuff to things people have mentioned, I've also gone to debate contests and took the stand during open mike at the finish, did one open mike comedy thing, crashed a wedding reception, crashed a wine and cheese evening, crashed a house party (feel really shit about that one), gotten embarrassingly drunk and freaked people out once or twice (lingering cringe worthy regrets which will haunt me to my grave).

In the main I'm really conscientious and not inclined to much in the way of spontaneity or craziness but its something I've thought about and now and again I will do things out of character for fun. A hell of a lot of the time the messages about being spontaneous I reckon get taken up by the wrong people, people who really should think about calming down and straightening out.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    I climbed a tree once.
    Got stuck. Cried for hours in it.

At least there's always a way down... just not a great option.

I love climbing trees... when I was younger, I'd climb to the very tip top, where the branches would sway in the breeze. I could "feel" how far I could go without breaking any limbs and take it right to the edge.

I forgot -- in high school, I went to help at a camp for disabled kids in Ohio. It was up in the hills/ridges. I had wanted to always see a tornado (I still haven't), and there was a HUGE thunderstorm that blew over one night, so I actually went outside on this "mountaintop" (for Ohio) and laid in the grass while it was pouring buckets and sheets of rain, watching the clouds swirl overhead. I was hoping they'd come together into a funnel. It never happened, although it rained so bad that a foot of water got into the gymnasium nearby. I was so cold and wet after that.

I also drove a rental minivan up Pike's Peak, alone, a few years ago. It overheated three times and I had to keep stopping, so it could cool off. I took it in for a wash before returning it, and even after spraying water into the wheel wells for 30 minutes, there was STILL dirt coming out. I just crossed my fingers and took it back and there weren't any issues. The transmission might have been a little loose after though.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have done nothing I think is crazy enough to post here. I'll wait until I've done some really South Parkesque crazy stuff, crazier than staying up until 3:30 AM just to prank call someone, pretending you're stuck in Ghostbusters.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

joined a gang.. did a driveby shooting.

*in the air! i didn't hit anyone, i swear. generally, i'm nice.. i don't even crush roaches.

MBTI
    INFP

A year or so ago, before I had a boyfriend, I had a ton of time on my hands, so after work I would power walk/run this beautiful 12-mile route by my house about four times a week. Sometimes every night.

Pretty nutzo but it is like a dream it is so beautiful and enjoyable.

MBTI
    INFP

And in high school I was a varsity runner. I would run 3 miles in 20 minutes (which, compared to my teammates wasn't impressive).

And I have asthma. :horor:

^i think i used to be crazier with the running/walking/great distances thing as a kid. riding my bike 10-15 miles to the mall (and then back) and stuff like that.. i need to do that again.