User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Justice View Post
    Edit: I have done some other crazy stuff actually, but I think I covered most of it in the S&M subforum. :P
    There's an S&M subforum?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

A month ago, I exploded/boiled an entire pack of AA batteries on a stove element.

It was an accident.

But it was awesome.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

oh goodness i have a few stories! fun thread!

this past summer a friend and i crashed an end of the school year party. i live in the country and the nearest neigbhor is about half a mile away and seperated by thick forest. well we got ski masks and whatnot... all decked out and a backpack full of tape and post its and bannanas and a whole bunch of random crap. it was about midnight and we snuck over there so stealthy, the yard is about the size of a football field and they were all in the middle around a fire, but the whole yard was lit up with ungodly bright lights.
    during the process of crossing the yard into the parking lot, i was nominated guinea pig so i had to go first. i made it across the yard and quickly found cover behind a shed in the parking lot where someone parked their motorcycle. i was safe and somewhat in a shaded area. i signaled my friend it was safe to come over, until out of nowhere the owner of the motorcycle walked up from the other side of the shed.. pulled down his pants, whipped it out and started to pee less than 5 feet away from me. he didnt see me, but boy did i feel awkward. honestly the guy was peeing for a solid minute. i was scared stiff, [no pun intended] i assumed he would realize i was there and start to beat me because i didnt exactly look like a casual party-goer in all black with a skimask and backpack. he shook it off and got on his motorcycle, and the light from it shone directly on me, i know the guy saw me now and he got out of there in a hurry and got on his cell phone. not a good sign.
    anywho we ended up getting to the cars and got them all pretty well covered in post its and bannans and whatnot. it went smooth up until someone saw us and started to chase us in their car. we made it to the end of their driveway and continuted to run along the highway until we got to my driveway. we had to frequently duck into the ditch because there were cars passing at like 20mph every minute or so. but we made it back safely! what exactly did we accomplish? good question. so fun
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

I've always been the scaredy cat so I never partook in much shenanigans. So the closest I can get to crazy is the following story... which isn't really the fun kind of crazy.

A year ago I awoke at 4am with the worst stomach bug of my life. I couldn't drive and couldn't stay away from the bathroom for more than 20-30 minutes. I became completely dehydrated. My brother had to take off work to come and get me and take me to the doctor. The doc gave me some pills and by the end of the night I stopped vomiting and everything else.

The next day I ran in a 32 mile trail race with 3500 ft gain and loss of elevation. I finished 237th out of 248 in over 7 hours. I wasn't about to lose my $65 entry fee.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Beef, I'm proud of you.

Even in the sorry state you were in, you beat out 11 other people who presumably WEREN'T so freaking ill... and you didn't even get pronounced dead at the finish line or hospitalized after.

yes, I think this can rightfully be called "Crazy Crap You've Done."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

yes, I think this can rightfully be called "Crazy Crap You've Done."
    Thanks Jen.

Actually on second thought it really does qualify for crazy crap.

When I told my regular doctor about it the next week he diagnosed me with bipolar disorder.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Damn, you adults are crazy.

I'm probably not an SP then.

LOL, I act more mature than you guys. Shame on you. (It's a joke, dammit)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    Damn, you adults are crazy.

I'm probably not an SP then.

LOL, I act more mature than you guys. Shame on you. (It's a joke, dammit)
    Ming, remember this, you haven't lived long enough to offend me.

Have at it son, just be safe and street smart.

Living in a bubble sucks, don't do it!!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Here's a little one:Some friends and I squated in a building on E 55th St in NYC, with running water and electricity! We jammed and partied there for about 8 months before anyone was on to us. It was right next to the synogogue, off of 2nd ave...good times.
    that is awesome!
    i used to live in a squat called The Bank in LA a long time ago, that was what i did instead of going to high-school.

you meet such amazing people living in a squat! ours was a real community in a big way, it was a family for sure.
    such good times! we had a lot of adventures, in a squat there is definitely this feeling of whatever you want to do it is there waiting to be done, it's just a question of where and how far you want to go.
    i haven't though about that in a while, man!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Climbed over a fence and up a large rocky outcropping on a mountain at night to get the perfect 360-degree view because of the clear skies and full moon. There was a cliff on either side of me, and I could see my breath. It was exquisite.
    You, sir, are a psychotic menace.

Anyway, I have manic depression, so please understand that that's why I'm going to win this competition, because you can't get crazier than actual crazy people. I'll give just one example.

I'm manic, which feels a great deal like being on cocaine. I'm driving at what I believe is the speed limit. Red and blue lights turn on in my rear view mirror. The pig comes up and informs me I've been doing 20 over (coulda been much worse). He keeps calling me "boss" in contexts where normal people say "man" or "dude." He asks me how my night's going, where I'm from, etc., and then asks me to look into my lap, which is unfortunately covered in marijuana that fell out of my bowl as I smoked it whilst driving.

He asks me to step out of the car. I pass the field sobriety test because God has a special plan for me. He proceeds to search my car and comes up with a bowl (pot pipe), bong, and $500 or so worth of Spice, which is essentially factory-made marijuana. At this point a normal person would have internally conceded that he's going to jail, and then to prison, because I was on probation for something remarkably like this a few months before.

But I am no normal person; I am a maniac. I inform this Rhodes Scholar of a cop that the Spice is in fact autism medicine recommended by my doctor for a condition called Pervasive Developmental Disorder, and that the bong and bowl, while they resemble marijuana pipes, are in fact incense burners for the dispensing of my medicinal Spice. This is all utter nonsense off the top of my head. But the cop, because he's an idiot, doesn't see that.

So this guy, to his credit, knew he was in over his head, and called for backup, including a K-9 unit and a police captain. He threatened to have the dogs search my car, which would have absolutely sent me to jail because the cop hadn't found quite everything that the dogs would, and the charges would include a few felonies along with the misdemeanors, so I cheerfully invited them to have the dogs search it if it'd make this all quicker. They do not bother. The captain asks me the same series of questions as the first guy, which was a relief, because the more intricate the lies become, the less plausible they appear.

Eventually they decide to test the Spice for THC, and they tell me this with vindictive glee in their eyes, expecting to get a positive result for marijuana and send me to jail. If it's negative, they tell me, they'll let me go. This is quite foolish, because Spice is by design undetectable by field-testing kits, and would never show up as THC in any test. But these stunned and chastened police walk back over from their cars, give me back my Spice and pipes, and apologize for inconveniencing me.

Epilogue: That night, I take 2c-e, which is sort of like acid, and yohimbine, which is a stimulant. Yohimbine, I find out later, inhibits monoamine oxidase, which, in combination with 2c-e, causes serotonin toxicity. This kicks in the next day while I'm driving in Wisconsin (I'm from Chicago) just to see Wisconsin (mania). I went off the road at 50mph and hit a tree, very severe concussion, very unhappy car. But at least I didn't go to prison.

And I believe I've won this thread. ENTPs love winning things.
    "The human body must be something other than an animal organism." - Martin Heidegger