User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Bought a house, hated it, sold it, and bought a new one in less than 2-years.

Meet a guy online, talked to him for some months, packed my bags about a year into talking to him to LD, transferred schools, and moved states away to be with him.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Phantonym

Heh. I'm so boring compared to the rest of you. 5 years ago I notified my parents without any kind of previous warning that I'm going to drive to a city a few hours away the next day to rent an apartment and enroll in university in a few months. I did it. They said ok. Not exactly crazy or crap but meh.

Hmmm. I've enrolled in university four times, if that counts. I only have one degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Justice View Post
    Bought a house, hated it, sold it, and bought a new one in less than 2-years.
    I've done the same with apartments.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

More than I can say....

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Heh. I'm so boring compared to the rest of you. Exactly 5 years ago I notified my parents without any kind of previous warning that the next day I'm going to drive to a city a few hours away to rent an apartment and enroll to a university in a few months. I did it. They said ok. Not exactly crazy or crap but meh.

I've done the same with apartments.
    I'm pretty boring too I guess! Most of my crazy dealings have to do with feeling driven in terms of life decisions, but perhaps seeming impulsive and outside of the box because those determinations weren't expected of me.

Edit: I have done some other crazy stuff actually, but I think I covered most of it in the S&M subforum. :P
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Wandering around minefields.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

There is no way in hell I am writing of my craziest deeds here.

Forget it!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

one time, my friend dressed up in a Banana suit and we went around town almost all night "parading" and dancing and having an incredible time. We'd walk into restaurants and go through the McDonald's drive-thru on foot and shoot the breeze with drunk college students. At one point we actually stormed into a small grocery store, bought 15$ worth of bananas. We were "rescuing them" and we went outside and "released them." Later, this event became known as our Banana Parade. Great time
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    one time, my friend dressed up in a Banana suit and we went around town almost all night "parading" and dancing and having an incredible time. We'd walk into restaurants and go through the McDonald's drive-thru on foot and shoot the breeze with drunk college students. At one point we actually stormed into a small grocery store, bought 15$ worth of bananas. We were "rescuing them" and we went outside and "released them." Later, this event became known as our Banana Parade. Great time
    +10

For the rest of today, you are my new personal hero.
    (I am a secret bananer sympathizer.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

HALLA!!! You have to write SOME of the stuff in here!!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I wrote a big reply, but some of the stuff was borderline illegal, so I'll keep it to myself.

Here's a little one:Some friends and I squated in a building on E 55th St in NYC, with running water and electricity! We jammed and partied there for about 8 months before anyone was on to us. It was right next to the synogogue, off of 2nd ave...good times.