User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In stories only

Priestess Of Syrinx Array Katsuni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    1. Long-winded monologues. Verbal; generally done by the antagonist or a sentimental protagonist, etc.
    I actually do this... not when anyone's around to hear it though. They're usually random rants about silly stuff, nothing serious though.

What is, is. Array Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    I actually do this... not when anyone's around to hear it though. They're usually random rants about silly stuff, nothing serious though.
    Hehe. I would feel to silly to do that.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar

I don´t really read fiction, but I do write it (how stupid is that?). They´re mostly absurdistic stories, not the regular boy-meets-girl/kissing-in-the-moonlight/Romeo&Juliet kinda shit lots of girls write. Anyways, let’s search some things my characters do that no one would do irl:

- Adopting new born puppies from the same nest with your BFFs to proove that you’re “soul family”.
    - Stabbing your son because he called you a racist, and then telling him that he should accept the consequences of his actions.
    - Pretending to be gay, so your family doesn’t pretend that they’re strict Catholics anymore.
    - Pretending to be a strict Catholic, so you can sell more cookies to real strict Catholics.
    - Sending your gay son to a camp where he’s ought to turn straight again, so all the angry strict Catholics who stopped buying your cookies when they found out your son was gay would buy your cookies again.
    - Becoming a cannibal, so you don’t have to leave your boyfriend who’s a cannibal too.
    - Going on a holiday with cannibals, so you can film them and get famous for it.
    - Training sheep to recognize cannibals and eat them.
    - Throwing children out of the window because they haven’t done their homework well.
    - Brag about how your first blowjob when you was nine and how you did it (on a party, with all of your friends looking, blowing your uncle).
    - Fighting someone in the supermarket because they started crying when they heard a song that reminded them of someone who died recently.
    - Humping a wax statue of your favorite soccer playing and accidently decapitating it during that humping session.
    - Stealing the head of that decapitated statue and hiding it in the toilet of your hotel room.
    - Starting a competition to see who is the craziest person in your village.

Can´t think of any more stuff.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

173 so/sx

No one seems to laugh at funny events. They'll make jokes, but no one will laugh. That's kind of unrealistic, even if I understand why the author wouldn't include laughter.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

From books:
    Westerns where someone shoots a gun more times than that model of gun would allow for.

Same venue: Being chased out in the willy-whacks, sleeping in the open in the rain - and then getting one's orientation from the stars... how convenient...