User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Default If you had $100 million the day you turned 30...

If you had $100 million the day you turned 30 due to inheritance, selling a company you started or some other fantasy, what would you do with yourself?

How would you spend your days? Would you be content just retiring? Would you do volunteer work? Would you work a real job or start a company, just to keep yourself busy? Start a family and simply contribute all of your extra time? What the hell would you do with yourself?

Remember, you're 30 years old, not 50, not 20...

Phantonym

I would live my life as I choose. Enjoy the things that I like, make my own life and the lives of the people close to me as comfortable as possible (not only materially). I would do the things that I feel passionate about, whether it's for personal development or contributing to some bigger causes that have a wider positive influence on the society.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I would glue the money on my body and pretend I'm a bird. Then jump off a cliff.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    I would glue the money on my body and pretend I'm a bird. Then jump off a cliff.
    You know, that's not half a bad idea. $100 million in small bills, you'd have plenty of material to work with, Wannabe-Icarus. Stay away from the sun.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    You know, that's not half a bad idea. $100 million in small bills, you'd have plenty of material to work with, Wannabe-Icarus. Stay away from the sun.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

I would live my life as I choose. Enjoy the things that I like, make my own life and the lives of the people close to me as comfortable as possible (not only materially). I would do the things that I feel passionate about, whether it's for personal development or contributing to some bigger causes that have a wider positive influence on the society.
    this is going to make me sound like a sensor...but I still dont understand what you would "actually do". ...like what would you do day to day?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i would actually start several companies and spend my time overseeing them and splitting my time between my three or so houses in different cities and i'd travel with people i love and indulge my hobbies.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    this is going to make me sound like a sensor...but I still dont understand what you would "actually do". ...like what would you do day to day?
    Wake up in the morning and go to bed in the evening. Everything that falls in between depends on my mood and involves just about everything I can imagine I would like to do at any given moment. That's as specific of a description you'll ever going to get from me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i would actually start several companies and spend my time overseeing them and splitting my time between my three or so houses in different cities and i'd travel with people i love and indulge my hobbies.
    so at 35, you still split your locations, travel most of the year, and run several companies? (I just want to make sure you understood the age parameter )

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Wake up in the morning and go to bed in the evening. Everything that falls in between depends on my mood and involves just about everything I can imagine I would like to do at any given moment. That's as specific of a description you'll ever going to get from me.
    so this is why Se is the INFJ inferior?