User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 55

  1. #1
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default If you had $100 million the day you turned 30...

    If you had $100 million the day you turned 30 due to inheritance, selling a company you started or some other fantasy, what would you do with yourself?

    How would you spend your days? Would you be content just retiring? Would you do volunteer work? Would you work a real job or start a company, just to keep yourself busy? Start a family and simply contribute all of your extra time? What the hell would you do with yourself?

    Remember, you're 30 years old, not 50, not 20...

  2. #2
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    I would live my life as I choose. Enjoy the things that I like, make my own life and the lives of the people close to me as comfortable as possible (not only materially). I would do the things that I feel passionate about, whether it's for personal development or contributing to some bigger causes that have a wider positive influence on the society.

  3. #3
    Senior Member The Outsider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    2,424

    Default

    I would glue the money on my body and pretend I'm a bird. Then jump off a cliff.

  4. #4
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    I would glue the money on my body and pretend I'm a bird. Then jump off a cliff.
    You know, that's not half a bad idea. $100 million in small bills, you'd have plenty of material to work with, Wannabe-Icarus. Stay away from the sun.

  5. #5
    Senior Member The Outsider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    2,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    You know, that's not half a bad idea. $100 million in small bills, you'd have plenty of material to work with, Wannabe-Icarus. Stay away from the sun.

  6. #6
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I would live my life as I choose. Enjoy the things that I like, make my own life and the lives of the people close to me as comfortable as possible (not only materially). I would do the things that I feel passionate about, whether it's for personal development or contributing to some bigger causes that have a wider positive influence on the society.
    this is going to make me sound like a sensor...but I still dont understand what you would "actually do". ...like what would you do day to day?

  7. #7
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    i would actually start several companies and spend my time overseeing them and splitting my time between my three or so houses in different cities and i'd travel with people i love and indulge my hobbies.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #8
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    this is going to make me sound like a sensor...but I still dont understand what you would "actually do". ...like what would you do day to day?
    Wake up in the morning and go to bed in the evening. Everything that falls in between depends on my mood and involves just about everything I can imagine I would like to do at any given moment. That's as specific of a description you'll ever going to get from me.

  9. #9
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i would actually start several companies and spend my time overseeing them and splitting my time between my three or so houses in different cities and i'd travel with people i love and indulge my hobbies.
    so at 35, you still split your locations, travel most of the year, and run several companies? (I just want to make sure you understood the age parameter )

  10. #10
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Wake up in the morning and go to bed in the evening. Everything that falls in between depends on my mood and involves just about everything I can imagine I would like to do at any given moment. That's as specific of a description you'll ever going to get from me.
    so this is why Se is the INFJ inferior?

Similar Threads

  1. If you turn the clock back 40/50 years, is this what happens?
    By ilikeitlikethat in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 08:43 AM
  2. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 04:58 AM
  3. [MBTItm] The Official: If You Were An NF For A Day........
    By Lasting_Pain in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 11:34 PM
  4. If you had the opportunity to know your IQ...
    By Cenomite in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 12:37 AM
  5. [INTP] If you put 30 INTPs in a room together...
    By Sunshine in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO