First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    it does sound cool...im happy for you and your imaginary wealth
    oh cool. good me too...i am SO badass.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

If I had a 100 million dollars
    We wouldn't have to walk to the store
    If I had 100 million dollars
    Now, we'd take a limousine 'cause it costs more
    We wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner
    But we would eat Kraft Dinner
    Of course we would, we’d just eat more
    And buy really expensive ketchups with it
    That’s right, all the fanciest ke... dijon ketchups!
    Mmmmmm, Mmmm-Hmmm

(If I had 100 dollars)
    Well, I'd buy you a green dress
    (But not a real green dress, that's cruel)
    And if I had 100 million dollars
    (If I had 100 million dollars)
    Well, I'd buy you some art
    (A Picasso or a Garfunkel)
    (If I had 100 million dollars)
    Well, I'd buy you a monkey
    (Haven't you always wanted a monkey)

I’d buy your love

If I had 100 million dollars, If I had 100 million dollars
    If I had 100 million dollars, If I had 100 million dollars
    I'd be rich

sorry, someone had to!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I'd buy my own house, take one million to play around with (buy my own horse, all the material stuff I'd want) and invest the rest to make sure i'd never have to work again
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

i'd die of heroin overdose

after that, i'd buy a beach and a ski resort, spend the winter looking at the ski resort, the summer looking at the beach, the mid-seasons doing what i please
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    i'd die of heroin overdose

after that, i'd buy a beach and a ski resort, spend the winter looking at the ski resort, the summer looking at the beach, the mid-seasons doing what i please
    best answers so far!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I would buy a few grocery stores in middle class areas with low criminal activity.
    Let's say i'd buy grocery stores for $50 million.
    Then I would invest aproximately $20 million in gold/diamonds as a safe bet and keep the stockpiles in different banks in different countries that have low taxes.

Alright, left is $30 million.

I would spend $20 million to start a security firm to secure my assets from blackmailing gangs etc, and of course a healthy profit if it is possible.

I would keep $10 million as private funds.
    Some profits goes into keeping the $10 million balance up to ten million.
    I would not spend much on things that are not necessary.
    I guess that my style would be slightly more stylish than Ingvar Kamprad, but that guy has his philosophy right.
    Keep it simple. Food doesn't taste better because you paid fifty times more for it.
    Those 10 000 $ shoes are still just made out of leather, better get a pair of "ordinary" Italian quality shoes. Etc.

I would expand my business, if possible, in directions that seem like steady-going markets.
    It's pretty sad that I really do have a plan for these things when my main problem is that I can't seem to have a plan for now, when I am working on the floor making nothing.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! I would buy hangers and planes and fly them. I would get awesome cars and motorcycles and build them. NO BUSINESSES THOUGH. That's takes the fun out of it. The last thing to spoil the dream is to be pushing paper for a portion of my day just to make it a stupid business. I would build a ridiculously priced computer with something like four graphics cards just to see if I can use it as a heater as well as a computer.

AND TRAVEL. And hell with that much money you could learn a language the fun way - by hiring someone very knowledgeable and motivated to teach you while you are experiencing the culture the language is used in.

I would learn to sail and get in real good shape to do some fun outdoor activities. I would probably buy a motor-home and have fun. I would probably make some kind of computer game lan place just so I could have computer game parties. Ugh, omg, there's a lot you could do. I would love to learn how to weld! It would even be fun to build something like a car that's a plane and boat or something just because you can. I would definitely teepee Halla's house! And probably plant a garden gnome in his yard with a message saying "I bring free teepee".

I guess I don't really care too much for space though...unless we get lightspeed underway, but 100 mil isn't going to cover a space program, so meh either way. I would also like to learn how to cook some really nice food. And I would probably design a nice house to be built someone really nice...no two houses - one and an island and one somewhere real nice away from suburbs and cities.

Wow, wow, wow, there's a lot you could do. A LOT. Man, I didn't even consider the ocean, but I'm going to stop here.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'll be forty in just a few months. At thirty, I had been married nine years and had four kids aged eight, six, four, and two. So . . I would have built a large child-friendly house with an amazing, badass playground and hired household staff right off and paid off the student loans. Then set up college funds for my kids and my nieces and nephews and my youngest brother because he was only ten back then. I would have done some nice stuff for my family and my in-laws.

My house would probably be off the grid with vegetable gardens, an orchard, milk goats and chickens. I could to experimental stuff with it to see if I could find ways to help people live better with less. (I would have staff for doing stuff when I didn't feel like it or was traveling, etc)

Then I would have probably started doing volunteer stuff. I'd work towards getting people around the world clean water and I'd also try to set up some kind of mentoring system for helping young, low-income families.

I'd probably also go back to school because I still only have an AA.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'd take some time to live a life of leisure: travel, write, draw, paint, learn to play an instrument, buy amazing clothes & generally indulge my expensive tastes, maybe go back to school and study something totally "impractical" (ie. English Literature) or a higher form of design than graphics. If nothing grows out of that, then I'd probably try to start some business of my own - something to do with design. Once it was up & running, I'd really just want to be the creative director of sorts, so I can go back to my bohemian, nomadic life.

I would definitely (continue) to volunteer. I'd definitely buy one home base, but mostly be nomadic. I'd rather have one amazing house I made perfect than a bunch all over. I'd buy my family their own houses.

I don't know anything about investing, but I'd probably talk to someone who does & do some of it.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

'if you were a magic unicorn' threads.
    Grow up guys
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE