User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    Good calls, especially the last one. Not sure if you're a Star Wars' fan, but Stackpole also wrote some novels in the X-Wing series.
    Yeah stackpole started writing for battletech ages ago on the original series, then moved over to X-Wing later on.

They called him back to open up for the new Dark Age series since they needed the opening title to be done just right, alot of people were like WTH who is this guy and why should we care? And the X-Wing readers were like o.o zomg be happy yeu've been blessed with his presence XD

Honestly, after reading a bit of his stuff, I can agree totally. Insanely good author, I could only dream of being that good =3

MBTI
    ENTP

stellar read is....

"Shadows of the wind" by Carlos
    Ruiz Zafon

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Yeah stackpole started writing for battletech ages ago on the original series, then moved over to X-Wing later on.

They called him back to open up for the new Dark Age series since they needed the opening title to be done just right, alot of people were like WTH who is this guy and why should we care? And the X-Wing readers were like o.o zomg be happy yeu've been blessed with his presence XD

Honestly, after reading a bit of his stuff, I can agree totally. Insanely good author, I could only dream of being that good =3
    Yeah, I have the Clan Wolf books somewhere His fantasy series are pretty good too.
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INFP

The Immoralist by Andre Gide.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

A song of Ice and Fire

Best series I've read and it is written by J.R.R. Martin, you won't be dissapointed...it starts with "A Game of Throne." My only fear is that Martin might croak before he finishes the series. It had been almost five years since he released the last book, "A feast of Crows." The next one was suppose to come out 2009...

Doom: Hell on Earth

You might as well read the second one and so on. I think I actually liked the second one better, but it's been a long time.

Dragonlance

The trilogy by Margaret Weis and Stacy Hickman is awesome. Then you can move to the Twin Trilogy which is also awesome and portrays Raistlin and his brother.

Rhapsody

I think the author tried to embodied her fantasy self with the main character. It was still a good series to read.

The Sword of Truth Series

Becomes repetative, but the first couple of books were good.

Wish I can recommend Lord of the Ring, but I couldn't get into the series.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

The last book I remember I enjoyed was I Am Legend by Richard Matheson. I never finished it though. I rarely ever finish books. I get about so far and then it is on to the next thing.