User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default ditzy p like behavior

So what have you done thats been ditzy and p like?

I accidently missed class I totally lost track of time and saw it was an hour after class was suppose to start and remembered I had class
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am not at all ditzy.

(Except for those three totaled cars. And the fact that when I leave the house I hold up my hand and check for three things-1. my wallet, 2. my phone, 3. my toddler)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I forget everything all the time. Most recently, I left my backpack in the Arecibo public library, and now I have to wait till I go back to Arecibo to retrieve it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

I have always had a lot of roommates so usually it would be fine if I forgot my keys. However, when I first moved into my current apartment, it was just my sister and me. I would routinely forget my keys at home or in my office (and often my cell phone too). I got to be really good at climbing up the fire escape on the outside of the building , sliding open the bathroom window from the outside, and crawling into the bathtub. Creep-tacular. I'm surprised no neighbors called the police...

I think I'd be an ok super hero if I developed that kind of skill more.

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Oberon

I have been going to the gym every weekday morning since the Monday before last. I have yet to actually pack everything in my gym bag that I will need for the day.

Twice the missing item was underwear. Nothing like attending a department meeting commando...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

hmmm... things like accidentally putting the cereal and olive oil in the freezer when unpacking grocieries because I was singing along with (bad) music... forgetting to pick up the man from work because I was talking to a stranger and lost track of time and like gromit, I actually never remembered my keys when I lived in my house in college and became a genius at breaking in... there the thing was to jiggle the basement window the right way so that it would unlatch and then grab one of the rafters and swing in, trying to avoid knocking over the bar
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Ha ha ha... I like this thread.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

because it makes you feel better about locking your keys in the house?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I could write a whole thread about stuff I've done (or forgot to do).

I once lost track of time and rushed out the door to pick the kids up from school. I realized, walking across the playground, that I was wearing a white tennie and a brown loafer.

I generally get something shut off every couple of months -- water, cell phone, internet (thankfully not the electricity) despite having money put back to pay it.

I'm always forgetting evening meetings I intended to go to because it's not a normal part of my routine.

Once I was distracted while I was driving and hit a curb hard enough to flatten and ruin a tire.

Once I locked the keys in the back of the minivan while I was on a road trip and my husband had to drive 4+ hours to unlock it for me.

It is a very good thing he is a patient man.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Yesterday I was all ready to start a mouse surgery when I realized I forgot the chemical to be injected in my lab, across campus and up three flights. Delayed me a good 30 mins.

Sadly, I could tell you a million similar stories, several per day, some serious. Keys, forms, forgotten things, missed deadlines, missed appointments, taps left on, forgotten tasks/experiments, things set down somewhere and forgotten, food left outside the fridge while non-food is somehow put inside, burned food....etc, etc, etc, etc.

I'm a hazard to myself and others.
    -end of thread-