User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Oh man I am an NP, I always forget things or don't pay attention to whats going on around me. And then some hilarious mistakes happen because of it and my room mate whose an SJ goes what would you do if we didn't live together? And I'm like be very lost and confused which is true, she has a way of keeping me grounded.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Leaving my car and door keys in the lock of the front door over night. wtf?!?

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    because it makes you feel better about locking your keys in the house?
    Possibly.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

There was a point in high school where my mom wanted me to start bringing a purse to school so I'd get the hang of it (or something dumb like that). I cannot tell you how many times I've forgotten it in some class. I've had money, makeup, candy, ect stolen from my purse because I forget I had one.

That is why I rarely use purses. If it doesn't fit in my back pocket, it's not coming with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I got to be really good at climbing up the fire escape on the outside of the building , sliding open the bathroom window from the outside, and crawling into the bathtub. Creep-tacular. I'm surprised no neighbors called the police...

I think I'd be an ok super hero if I developed that kind of skill more.

I used to have a key hidden outside. However, one of my kids would never use the key. If the door was locked when he got home, he'd climb a tree onto the lower roof and go in the guest room window. Yeah, you guys are latent super heroes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    There was a point in high school where my mom wanted me to start bringing a purse to school so I'd get the hang of it (or something dumb like that). I cannot tell you how many times I've forgotten it in some class. I've had money, makeup, candy, ect stolen from my purse because I forget I had one.

That is why I rarely use purses. If it doesn't fit in my back pocket, it's not coming with me.
    Yeah, even if I'm carrying a purse, I keep my cash in my pocket. I have lost my purse many times, but I have yet to leave my pants a shopping cart and walk off.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ISFP

Once I bought my child Legos to apologize for leaving him waiting at school for an hour -- he had to sit in the principal's office -- because I was engrossed in writing a novel. My worst is cooking. I can't tell you how many times I've burned brown rice.

Set A Timer.
    And then actually get up when it goes off.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

omg my enfp friend's driving and parking haha it cracks me up.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I locked the keys in the car four different times last year. I have a terrible short-term memory and my mind is usually well ahead of my body. Makes for good times. I used to forget to bring lunch money to school, and when I'm stressed or rushed, I easily lose things that are right in my hands. I always place things where they don't belong without remembering how or where. I've lost" the orange juice by placing it in a cabinet. After being home so many years, I have no idea what day it is. I'm often one day ahead on the calendar.

I must say though, my XSTJ mother and husband far surpass me when they get ditzy. My husband, excited after a football game, jumped into a friend of his car leaving ours a few cities away in a parking lot. He didn't realize he'd forgotten our car until the next morning. My mother constantly forgets her watch and earrings on the way to work, and ends up having to drive back home to get them.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

I have one class that doesn't allow laptops. I've remembered to bring my notepad to class maybe 3 times out of 45 meetings. Which means my notes are strewn across borrowed pieces of paper or the backs of random hand-outs I might have.