User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Relational psychology: Kinda

For each question, select the first choice that appeals to you. Don't think excessively about the questions!

You're going on an adventure. It's a clear morning when you start, and you've got a long way to go on a:

a) train b) bicycle c) van d) airplane e) boat f) sports car

It happens to be a color that appeals to you, which is:

a) black b) aubergine c) blue d) white e) gray f) red

It's been a long week, and you're exhausted. When you glance to the left you notice the sky is changing--inclement weather is rapidly approaching. It looks like:

a) rain b) a wildfire c) a thunderstorm d) perfectly still e) a tornado f) it's raining frogs

While you're gazing, an unexpected jolt rocks through the vehicle, you crash, and you're knocked unconscious. Hours later, when you finally come to, you find yourself alone in a vast:

a) ocean b) jungle c) mountain d) plains e) desert f) glacier

Tragically, you also discover a grievous bodily injury. You've gone:

a) completely numb b) and severed your primary hand c) deaf d) blind e) you can't remember--it's amnesia f) mute

You're begin to wander aimlessly with only one survival tool, a
    a) emergency blanket b) flask c) knife d) frying pan e) lantern f) map

You all but give up hope when an animal approaches you. Oddly enough, it's a(n):

a) raven b) elephant c) rabbit d) lion e) monkey f) crab

and it's speaking in:

a) rhymes b) french c) navajo d) sign-language e) elvish f) jargon

The creature offers to heal your wound in exchange for your lovely:

a) hat b) scarf c) jacket d) sunglasses e) sweater f) shoes

But you don't want to part with it! You prepare to run, when suddenly you wake up! Thank god. You then:

a) keep dreaming b) masturbate c) tell the naked person it's time to go d) check for that injury e) go for coffee f) check the clock

The End.

---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    Look up the letter you selected the most to have your artistic genius revealed. So, if you picked mostly 'A's go look at the 'A's. If you picked mostly 'A's, but you also picked a lot of 'B's then look at A first and then B.
    ---------==========------------
    AA
    Th Poet

You're a poet, even if you didn't know it!
    Your answers suggest a propensity for emotional depth, dreaming, and metaphoric thought. It's time to indulge your creativity.

Written anything lately? Or a long time ago? Like to play with words? Despite your shyness, you should definitely share them.
    ---
    B
    The Artist

You're attracted to the visual and may have an aptitude for drawing, cartooning, painting, sculpture, pottery, 3D design, or even photography.

If you don't feel like a formal artist yet, then it's high time to experiment. Pick up a pen and doodle, or pick up a camera and step outside.
    ---
    C
    The Musician

You're into rhythms and sounds, and you probably have a keen interest in music. Additionally, you're most likely inspired by diverse styles from a variety of genres. If you don't feel comfortable with an instrument in your hands, you may be a singer or dancer.
    ---
    D
    The Director

You can see the bigger picture. You have a vision, and better yet, you're capable of inspiring others to help you reach it. Although you've got skills in many areas, your gifts are best spent leading the show. You might prefer to do it openly or from behind the scenes, but either way, you should make the calls.

If you've funneled your talents into the visual, then you're probably interested in film. Go on, Pick up a digital camera or camcorder.
    ---
    E
    The Writer

You're imaginative with a flair for the literary or the magical. You probably enjoy a good story. If you find yourself imagining different endings to daily situations, enjoying plot twists and eccentric individuals, then you may be a writer.

The biggest obstacle to writing is doubt, so just sit down and do it. Comedy or tragedy, many say that once you've started, the stories write themselves. And no whining about writer's block--though understandable, it's really just an imaginative version of fear. Once you've overcome it, pat yourself on the back, and send your delightful work
    ---
    F
    The Critic

Congratulations! You've got a mind for critical thought; you can easily evaluate and compare--sift the gold from the crap, as they say. You're nobody's fool, and your opinions are well-thought out, insightful, and valued.

Whatever your area of expertise, your opinions are welcome here. Please do take a moment to tell us about your favorite (or least favorite) books, cds, or films.
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

(not reading the end part of OP's post til I finish)

You're going on an adventure. It's a clear morning when you start, and you've got a long way to go on a:

a) train

a) black

It's been a long week, and you're exhausted. When you glance to the left you notice the sky is changing--inclement weather is rapidly approaching. It looks like:

c) a thunderstorm

While you're gazing, an unexpected jolt rocks through the vehicle, you crash, and you're knocked unconscious. Hours later, when you finally come to, you find yourself alone in a vast:

c) mountain

f) mute

c) knife

You all but give up hope when an animal approaches you. Oddly enough, it's a(n):

b) elephant?

and it's speaking in:

e) elvish ?

f) shoes?

But you don't want to part with it! You prepare to run, when suddenly you wake up! Thank god. You then:

b) fap!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post

b) fap!
    Psychoanalysis: You receive cosmic guidance from reading the seamen stains on your computer keyboard.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

hmmm, i got a 4-way tie b,f,a and d each got two.

Although I just picked one of the b answers because I thought it was funny, does that still count?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by themightybob View Post
    hmmm, i got a 4-way tie b,f,a and d each got two.

Although I just picked one of the b answers because I thought it was funny, does that still count?
    When their as close as one or two points, it doesn't count. Which one of the choices do you think you'd have the most fun with? Creating stories, making artwork, picking out plot holes? This test isn't designed to tell you what you should do with the rest of your life, it's only here for fun.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Wtf Adoamros, you picked a lot of the same things that I did.
    Train; black; a thunderstorm; plains; mute; knife; raven; rhymes; scarf; keep dreaming.

The results say I am Th Poet.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

1. b)

2. c)

3. c)

4. c)

5. c)

6. d)

7. d)

8. c)

9. f)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

a) train
    a) keep dreaming
    b) aubergine
    c) a thunderstorm
    c) mountain
    c) knife
    e) sweater
    e) you can't remember--it's amnesia
    e) monkey
    e) elvish

E pipped it.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

a) train

f) red

d) perfectly still

e) desert

c) deaf

e) lantern

c) rabbit

and it's speaking in:
    b) french

e) sweater

a) keep dreaming
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

here's my answers.

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post

a) train b) bicycle c) van d) airplane e) boat f) sports car

a) black b) aubergine c) blue d) white e) gray f) red

a) rain b) a wildfire c) a thunderstorm d) perfectly still e) a tornado f) it's raining frogs

a) ocean b) jungle c) mountain d) plains e) desert f) glacier

a) completely numb b) and severed your primary hand c) deaf d) blind e) you can't remember--it's amnesia f) mute

a) emergency blanket b) flask c) knife d) frying pan e) lantern f) map

a) raven b) elephant c) rabbit d) lion e) monkey f) crab

and it's speaking in:

a) rhymes b) french c) navajo d) sign-language e) elvish f) jargon

a) hat b) scarf c) jacket d) sunglasses e) sweater f) shoes

a) keep dreaming b) masturbate c) tell the naked person it's time to go d) check for that injury e) go for coffee f) check the clock
    Oh great, 3 A's, 3 C's, and 2 B's.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft